The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3040
Hey has anyone had an post-offer interview at Aston? I'm not sure how to prepare for it as the letter says it may not be pharmacy orientated? HELP GUYS :/
Reply 3041
Can someone please tell me what kind of ethical questions does King's College ask?
Original post by aneesax
omg same :| its killing me waiting!

U alrite, have you recieved a offer from UCL pharmacy yet!!
Original post by sikhtank27
U alrite, have you recieved a offer from UCL pharmacy yet!!

did u get an offer when?? was your interview on 24th feb >?
who's firmed brighton or medway school of pharmacy then? :smile:
Anyone know the last day to firm places?
Original post by Doctor.
Anyone know the last day to firm places?

If you received your decisions by 31st of March then you have until 9 May to reply I believe.
Original post by otrivine
did u get an offer when?? was your interview on 24th feb >?

i haven't got a offer yet, everyone has been saying they have been recieving offers, feel left out lol
Reply 3048
Had my bath interview on the 23rd and they still haven't replied.. Anyone else heard back from bath?
Original post by Jin3011
If you received your decisions by 31st of March then you have until 9 May to reply I believe.

Ah cool and thank you! :smile:
Original post by sk1994
Not too sure.. but if I do get an offer I would find it very hard to choose a firm XD what about you?

I really don't know, its so hard to pick! Where else have you applied to/where have you got offers to? I'm thinking of putting Cardiff as a firm or insurance not sure which yet, but then deciding between Nottingham and Bath for the other choice, but I haven't heard back from them both yet! :s-smilie:
Original post by OliviaPinsy
Hey guys, I have interviews for Manchester, Nottingham and Liverpool John moores all coming up within the next month! If anyone could give me any help on any of them that'd be AMAZING! :smile:

Both Manchester and Nottingham was really just a chat about why you want to do pharmacy. In Manchester the interviewer asked me some ethical questions, I don't think there are any wrong ideas but they want to see how you approach a question and see what your opinions are really.
In Nottingham, the interviewer was again interested in why pharmacy and did grill me a bit to do with cells, and how antibiotics work but I'm sure you'll be fine, I didn't know much! But that was literally 2 minutes of the interview whilst the rest of the time was just a chat really!
I wouldn't worry if I was you :smile: you'll be fine I'm sure, good luck.
Original post by cherri3
Does anyone know how long it takes for kings to get back to you after an interview? :smile:

how was your interview?what sort of questions do they ask?
Original post by isn
Hey has anyone had an post-offer interview at Aston? I'm not sure how to prepare for it as the letter says it may not be pharmacy orientated? HELP GUYS :/

I havent applied to Aston, but if its post-offer theres nothing to worry about! Youve already got your offer, they cant take it off you! :tongue: I would guess it will be about you as a person, maybe work experience, that kind of thing. Good Luck:smile:
Original post by cherri3
Does anyone know how long it takes for kings to get back to you after an interview? :smile:

They took 15 days to get back to me! Good Luck with it!
Reply 3055
Original post by supersping
who's firmed brighton or medway school of pharmacy then? :smile:

I have offers from both these, Nottingham, Manchester and Sunderland and I have no idea where I want to go ! Where else have you applied and how come you narrowed it down to these two?
Does anyone have an interview at bradford tomorrow? Can anyone who's had it already give me any tips ? Thanks!
Reply 3057
KINGS interview TOMORROW

SCARED

:frown:
Original post by charb16
-

Original post by Bright

Good Luck guys :biggrin:
Original post by Bright
KINGS interview TOMORROW

SCARED

:frown: