The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ishy555
when did you find out and how if you dont mind me asking ?

friday the 2nd of march
To anyone who has already had their interview; what kinds of questions have you been asked?
Got an offer today! Had my interview back in January. And I thought it had went badly. Rather happy right now! :biggrin:
Reply 2183
Original post by ProfoundDesperado
To anyone who has already had their interview; what kinds of questions have you been asked?

not allowed to ask this sorry.
Sooooooo... waiting sucks. How's the weather holding up people? :smile:

Original post by Number 9
Got an offer today! Had my interview back in January. And I thought it had went badly. Rather happy right now! :biggrin:

Woooop! Congrats =)

Original post by ProfoundDesperado

Lol I gave you a thumbs up for your amusing hail-mary effort :smile:
Original post by a05aafzul
Sooooooo... waiting sucks. How's the weather holding up people? :smile:

Pretty bad round here. It cold and miserable ... how's the weather where you are? :smile:

[I love how you always start asking about the weather when the thread becomes quiet haha]
Reply 2186
Been invited to interview! WAHOO!
Reply 2187
Got an interview!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2188
wow they're still giving out interviews? i thought it mightve been done by now. when are your interviews? congrats by the way!
Reply 2189
Original post by .eXe
wow they're still giving out interviews? i thought it mightve been done by now. when are your interviews? congrats by the way!

Thanks! Yeah, I was expecting a rejection. Umm don't know when yet, I've got to call them back to arrange a date
Reply 2190
Original post by tobnot
Thanks! Yeah, I was expecting a rejection. Umm don't know when yet, I've got to call them back to arrange a date

ah okay, have they given you a list of possible dates to choose from? im just trying to get an idea of how late they will be interviewing.
Reply 2191
Original post by .eXe
ah okay, have they given you a list of possible dates to choose from? im just trying to get an idea of how late they will be interviewing.

No they haven't. I just had a voicemail about half an hour ago, asking me to call them to arrange an interview date. Are you waiting for a reply?
Reply 2192
Original post by tobnot
No they haven't. I just had a voicemail about half an hour ago, asking me to call them to arrange an interview date. Are you waiting for a reply?

had interview already, just waiting for them to reject me lol...
Reply 2193
Original post by .eXe

Mine is two weeks today - 21/3
Reply 2194
Original post by .eXe
had interview already, just waiting for them to reject me lol...

Likewise!... I wish they would just let me know my fate, I've been waiting since 14th Dec :rolleyes:
Reply 2195
Original post by jcb123
Likewise!... I wish they would just let me know my fate, I've been waiting since 14th Dec :rolleyes:

oh wow that's a long time, jan 25th for me. other people who interviewed with me, and after me have already gotten an offer so it's looking pretty bleak for me :frown:
Reply 2196
Original post by .eXe
oh wow that's a long time, jan 25th for me. other people who interviewed with me, and after me have already gotten an offer so it's looking pretty bleak for me :frown:

I'm in exactly the same situation so we can feel sorrowful together! :wink: along with a05aafzul
Reply 2197
Original post by jcb123
I'm in exactly the same situation so we can feel sorrowful together! :wink: along with a05aafzul

Yep same here :s-smilie:
Reply 2198
Original post by Skyeblu
Yep same here :s-smilie:

Welcome to the bleak crew! :tongue:
Original post by Number 9

Congradulations, can i ask what conditional grades they ask for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending