The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2200
Original post by Samohamoud1
Congradulations, can i ask what conditional grades they ask for.

BCC
Original post by jcb123
BCC

Good luck in getting that :-) also is everyone that gets an offer asked for BCC or can they ask for higher than that ??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2202
Good luck in getting that :-) also is everyone that gets an offer asked for BCC or can they ask for higher than that ??

Pretty sure it's the same offer regardless :smile:
Original post by Saxy103
Been invited to interview! WAHOO!

Original post by tobnot
Got an interview!!!! :biggrin:

Well done guys! :smile: The wait paid off then... right? :tongue:
Reply 2204

I don't have an offer was just answering your question (still waiting anxiously to hear back!) - everyones gets given BCC offer.
Reply 2205
Original post by Ally312

Thanks! Yeah the wait certainly did pay off and apparently it's the last day of interviews on the 21st. Are you still waiting to hear after your interview? :smile:
hey....

there will be 40 offers made this year

10 have already been made

all offers will have gone out in 2-3 weeks time

there is a meeting this monday to decide on another batch of offers,......
Reply 2207
Original post by Ally312

Thanks! My Grandmother always said that patience is a virtue!
Reply 2208
Original post by tobnot
Thanks! Yeah the wait certainly did pay off and apparently it's the last day of interviews on the 21st. Are you still waiting to hear after your interview? :smile:

How did you find out about it being the last day?
Original post by infernalcradle
hey....

Oh goshh, 10 already!? And thank you for the update, although it's making me worry all the more.
Reply 2210
Original post by Saxy103
How did you find out about it being the last day?

I called them earlier to confirm my interview and I asked if there were any later dates available, because i'm supposed to be doing a Chem ISA on the 21st. They then said there weren't because it's the last day of interviews, but I think they had a space on the 14th.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tobnot

Yep, I'm still waiting to hear :smile: Though the fact ten offers have been given out already makes me very nervous ... :s-smilie:
Reply 2212
hey....

Thanks for the update... feel more anxious now! :s-smilie:
hey....

Oh my, I have an interview on the 21st and I'm wondering are ppl that get interviews later in the process less likely to get an offer seeing as though most of the places are already being given out??
Original post by jcb123
I don't have an offer was just answering your question (still waiting anxiously to hear back!) - everyones gets given BCC offer.

Oh I see, well I wish u the best of luck on getting an offer :-)
Reply 2215
Oh I see, well I wish u the best of luck on getting an offer :-)

Likewise - best of luck :smile:
Reply 2216
hey....

hey do you know whether offers will be out tomorrow for BM4 or 5? Do you know when they plan to meet for these offers? thanks.
Original post by jcb123

are you sure its BCC is it not according to what grades you have predicted are you giving a definite answer because then that means that i can easily meet those targets if getting an offer because what i am predicted is harder to get because of my school teaching. thanks for the advice just asking, good luck with your offer :smile:
Guys Im actually dreading getting a letter from Soton! This is my last choice aswell, and I thought the interview questions were quite difficult! Everywhere else I only got offers for Biomed -.- ! :frown: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE though! :biggrin:
Original post by kurdishboy94
are you sure its BCC is it not according to what grades you have predicted are you giving a definite answer because then that means that i can easily meet those targets if getting an offer because what i am predicted is harder to get because of my school teaching. thanks for the advice just asking, good luck with your offer :smile:

Yeah its bcc for everyone

Edit: I think..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending