The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8920
I got my UCL offer/visit day invite today for L100
I haven't been there yet so it'll be interesting to see what it's like - though I won't be firming it.
So how did everyone do?
Reply 8922
Original post by Brand New Eyes
*pressed +1* ...

long pause...

PRSOM

troll TSR

But yeah! Bath :smile:

It's better than Durham? :ninja: NO-ONE TOLD ME THIS? explain someone please? :h:

I think it is, Durham doesn't have as much maths in it, it's up north and Bath has a good placement year.

Eagerly awaiting my rejection from UCL as it looks like the invites for the final open day have been sent :yes:
Reply 8923
Original post by -Illmatic-
I cordially invite you all (assuming I get in/firm :P)

As long as I'm invited to Bath :sexface:

We welcome your presence to Bath! :awesome: (providing I choose Bath over Bristol :tongue:)
Original post by Tateco
I think it is, Durham doesn't have as much maths in it, it's up north and Bath has a good placement year.

Eagerly awaiting my rejection from UCL as it looks like the invites for the final open day have been sent :yes:

Join the club...

Any results back today Tat?
Original post by Tateco

but more quantitive doesn't mean it's better :wink:
hey! :fuhrer: blatant north discrimination although I am from the South so can't speak but... yeah D:

You never know! still hours to go...? UCL is just a home schooled jungle freak which is a less hotter version of LSE.

Oh wait, mean girls quote, economics thread :ninja: I wonder if anyone will get it
Original post by Yash13
Yeah, I really want to see their reason. Lol. The *****!

Thanks mate!

I will be firming Bath at the moment. Waiting on Warwick only now, very unlikely I will get an offer from them if their entry standards are even higher. :frown:

What about you?

You never know, there are people this year who have offers from LSE but rejections from Warwick and Notts.
Offer from durham today - almost 6 months after I sent my UCAS !
Reply 8928
Original post by 94george94
Join the club...

Any results back today Tat?

:sad: What did we do wrong? :rolleyes:

Yeah I did get results back, fairly pleased, how were yours?
Reply 8929
Original post by member910132
You never know, there are people this year who have offers from LSE but rejections from Warwick and Notts.

Oh wow. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst then :biggrin:
Original post by Tateco
:sad: What did we do wrong? :rolleyes:

Yeah I did get results back, fairly pleased, how were yours?

They were decent. Any 95+ marks?
Reply 8931
Original post by vinchenzo25
Offer from durham today - almost 6 months after I sent my UCAS !

Hi Congrats. I just got rejected lol. What are your grades like if you don't mind me asking e.g. GCSE, AS, Predictions.
Reply 8932
Original post by Brand New Eyes
but more quantitive doesn't mean it's better :wink:
hey! :fuhrer: blatant north discrimination although I am from the South so can't speak but... yeah D:

You never know! still hours to go...? UCL is just a home schooled jungle freak which is a less hotter version of LSE.

Oh wait, mean girls quote, economics thread :ninja: I wonder if anyone will get it

It does in my eyes :wink: Essays are a no go.

I don't think there is much hope now to be honest :tongue:

Not a big fan of mean girls :redface:

They were decent. Any 95+ marks?

Just the one, not the repeat of AS year unfortunately but that's what you get for letting universities distract you!

Guessing you aced yours? :sexface:
Original post by Tateco
It does in my eyes :wink: Essays are a no go.

I don't think there is much hope now to be honest :tongue:

Not a big fan of mean girls :redface:

Just the one, not the repeat of AS year unfortunately but that's what you get for letting universities distract you!

Guessing you aced yours? :sexface:

5 As, only C3 (98) and M1 (92) were 90+
Reply 8934
so that's it then, all the invites for next weeks open day have been sent and the rest of us who have been waiting for 5 months will be unsuccessful (unless there is another open day, which I doubt) or perhaps we could be interviewed? frustrating to know that you have avoided several rounds of rejections and several rounds of open day invites, showing you were really close.
Reply 8935
5 As, only C3 (98) and M1 (92) were 90+

Well done :biggrin: I got 4As, only C3 and CHEM 90+ :smile:
Original post by Tateco
Well done :biggrin: I got 4As, only C3 and CHEM 90+ :smile:

Well done Tate, even if we have been rejected at least results day consoles us a little.
Reply 8937
Original post by somaiyar
so that's it then, all the invites for next weeks open day have been sent and the rest of us who have been waiting for 5 months will be unsuccessful (unless there is another open day, which I doubt) or perhaps we could be interviewed? frustrating to know that you have avoided several rounds of rejections and several rounds of open day invites, showing you were really close.

Certainly looks that way :no: Bit depressing when you say it like that!
Reply 8938
Well done Tate, even if we have been rejected at least results day consoles us a little.

Yeah :smile: Are you going to firm Bristol if the inevitable happens to us with UCL?
Reply 8939
Original post by Tateco
Certainly looks that way :no: Bit depressing when you say it like that!

at least Warwick have been slightly quicker this year, I wasn't expecting a reply until the end of march

Latest

Trending

Trending