The Student Room Group

University Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Boobies.
This show makes me feel so stupid. The orgasm I have though when I get a question right. :drool:
it's worcester, oxford vs. manchester tonight. come on worcester, oxford. more to the point, come on knapp! eeeeeeeeeeeek, so excited :colondollar:
Original post by golddust&lipgloss
it's worcester, oxford vs. manchester tonight. come on worcester, oxford. more to the point, come on knapp! eeeeeeeeeeeek, so excited :colondollar:

This will be a mad contest!
Original post by tehforum
This will be a mad contest!

i'll slash my wrists if worcester, oxford don't champion through.

I don't really like the Manchester captain, but he is really good...

But yeah, I think most people are rooting for Worcester Oxford.
This is one of the few occasions I'm watching this, and I have to say WOW! what a beat down I'm witnessing here of worcester college oxford by manchester. Is this normal? I don't think I've ever seen one side so dominant.
I could do better than that lot :facepalm2: totally gonna apply next year
I got 3 questions right tonight!!! :biggrin:

Next week: UCL to win the semi final... so a non oxbridge final!
Well... :eek: I didn't expect that! Manchester are a really strong team though. :smile:
I watched it on the treadmill in the gym. I was in stitches. In more ways than one.
Manchester were amazing, the only question I managed to get right was the one about Argentina being the first to allow gay marriage, I'm not sure what that says about me exactly. Ahh well I shall try to do better next time.
Cannot wait for the final! Come on UCL :biggrin:

Safe to say they were comprehensively trounced.
rip worcester, oxford :cry:
UCL UCL!
Reply 1276
Hi guys - this is my first post on TSR in a loooong time. Just want to say a few things:

1. THANK YOU for watching the match last week. I'm glad you've been having fun following the series and hopefully you found our previous matches a bit more entertaining!

2. I genuinely hope that no wrists were slashed. Looking at you here, golddust :tongue: Yep, we got stomped all over, but we had a great time getting to the semis! There's no shame in being outclassed.

3. It's been great lurking on the interwebs and reading messages of support and knowing that people enjoyed watching us play.

Looking forward to the semi tonight. Can't wait to see what surprises the UCL captain trots out for us. Now if only I could stop the adrenaline rush whenever I hear the theme tune...
Reply 1277
Hi,
Does anyone know a way that I could watch University Challenge through a computer?
Or any website where I could download past seasons?
I don't live in the UK...

Thank you very much!
BBC iPlayer has it. Probly. God knows if you can access that from outside England though, you might be able to, I have no idea what I'm talking about really. I'm not even sure University Challenge is on the BBC. Oh, God. I'm a disgrace.
Original post by guigao
Hi,
Does anyone know a way that I could watch University Challenge through a computer?
Or any website where I could download past seasons?
I don't live in the UK...

Thank you very much!

Holy ****, I didn't even quote your post. I have brain problems, I'm so sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending