The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jcb123
Any offers gone out today?

If there were, I haven't got one haha :smile:

But if they've only just had a meeting today, then I would expect them to be given out during this week and next. And interviews are still being carried out, so there's still time :smile:

Edit: Really, what was the neg for?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Unsuccessful
Exactly how I feel!

Did I see something about the last interview date being the 28th? (don't quote me on it, it might have been the 21st, eek) and since they like to give 2 weeks notice...I guess if we have not heard anything by this Wednesday, we should assume it's all over :frown:

Hey I have good news! xD we still have hope! I just called admissions, they said they are still goin through applications and that we should hear from them by the end of the month!
Good luck everyone :')
Reply 2263
I will continue to keep everything crossed then! - at least this whole process as improved my ability to remain patient :wink:
Original post by lisathi21
Hey I have good news! xD we still have hope! I just called admissions, they said they are still goin through applications and that we should hear from them by the end of the month!

Wow! That really is excellent news!thank you so much :smile: good luck!
Reply 2265
Just had an email asking me to confirm that I will be attending interview. It said on the bottom that the 21st will be the last day for interviews.
Reply 2266
Original post by Saxy103
Just had an email asking me to confirm that I will be attending interview. It said on the bottom that the 21st will be the last day for interviews.

Yeah that's what I was told too. Congrats on your interview! :smile:
Reply 2267
Original post by tobnot
Yeah that's what I was told too. Congrats on your interview! :smile:

Thanks. You too! Guess I'll be seeing you at interview if we have similar times.
Rejected post interview.
Original post by carl_senior
Rejected post interview.

me too :frown:
Reply 2270
Rejected post interview.

Same here :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2271
Original post by FlowerPowerPuff

me three!
Rejected post interview.

Original post by FlowerPowerPuff

Original post by jcb123
Same here :frown:

Original post by kurdishboy94
rejected post interview what you lot gonna do i only got one place left clinical sciences at bradford but i ain't got an interview yet shall i call them? but if not i might just study somewhere else in Europe its not all over!

I'm really, really sorry to hear it guys. I hope the rest of the process goes well for you, this year or next. x
rejected today! post interview... :frown: ICCCCCCCCCCCK! Am actually gonna cry :'(
Reply 2274
Im really sorry to hear about your rejections :frown: I wish you all the best, don't give up!
Reply 2275
Gosh, it is really horrible hearing all the rejections post interview especially after you guys worked so hard! :frown: You will be rewarded for your hard work so carry on and see your ambition through! Whether it means taking a gap year or taking an alternative course. I sincerely wish you all the very best and I hope you're successful in other applications.
(edited 12 years ago)
:-0 this thread is getting depressing again, so srry people and I wish u all the best for the rest of ur application.
Can I ask when you had ur interviews?
Best of luck to every1 still waiting to hear
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2277
Original post by GatsbyFanatic
Did you guys find out through track?

I haven't heard anything from them but I think it is through track.

Good Luck! :smile:
Original post by banana_smoothie
rejected today! post interview... :frown: ICCCCCCCCCCCK! Am actually gonna cry :'(

I'm really so sorry to hear it. I hope the rest of your application goes well, this year or next. x
Reply 2279
Original post by Samohamoud1
:-0 this thread is getting depressing again, so srry people and I wish u all the best for the rest of ur application.
Can I ask when you had ur interviews?
Best of luck to every1 still waiting to hear

Ages ago!... 14th December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending