The Student Room Group

BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by SKA222
yaaayy offer :biggrin: :biggrin: was interviewed on the 15th of Feb

i had my interview on the 15th too!! and an offer wooo!
Reply 1181
Has anyone with an offer actually heard from bsms or is everyone else just through track?
Original post by SeventyEight
hmm but mine was on the 22nd and bakous's was the 29th; he's heard and I haven't. well done for getting an offer!

Yeap your probably right- doesn't look like theres much method in their giving out of offers now i look through haha. Thanks, Good luck! :smile:
Reply 1183
Original post by lucy..
i had my interview on the 15th too!! and an offer wooo!

Awesome ! Were you in the morning group, I'm sophie, I think I was sat next to you lol :smile:
Reply 1184
ahh i got my offer at 16.49 today :biggrin: it's my first offer, i'm ecstatic! good luck to everyone waiting, hang on in there!
Reply 1185
Are all above with offers home students or did any intl receive offers?
Original post by WillC123
Has anyone with an offer actually heard from bsms or is everyone else just through track?

Nope. They only send out emails if you're on hold. Otherwise Track.
Original post by .eXe
Are all above with offers home students or did any intl receive offers?

Lol its so funny when we wanna know who got those special 10 places right?
Reply 1188
Original post by MAMDS1993
Lol its so funny when we wanna know who got those special 10 places right?

have you heard back yet?
Original post by .eXe
have you heard back yet?

Nah, nothing!
Reply 1190
Original post by SKA222
Awesome ! Were you in the morning group, I'm sophie, I think I was sat next to you lol :smile:

YES! haha definitely remember you, ahh well done...i actually genuinely thought you'd get an offer :smile:
Reply 1191
Question for all international applicants: Were any of you interviewed in November or were all international interviews held in February?

If someone can contact BSMS to find out for me I'd be eternally grateful. I'd do it but my work time conflicts with the admission office hours. If anyone can please me out, I'd really appreciate it.
Original post by .eXe
Question for all international applicants: Were any of you interviewed in November or were all international interviews held in February?

If someone can contact BSMS to find out for me I'd be eternally grateful. I'd do it but my work time conflicts with the admission office hours. If anyone can please me out, I'd really appreciate it.

I believe we were all interviewed in February! Coz if they select 10, I'm sure they didnt interview more than 50!! Coz for home applicants, its 50:50! It shud be close to that for us too! And they would have enough feb dates to accomodate < 50 applicants! Why you asking btw?
Reply 1193
I believe we were all interviewed in February! Coz if they select 10, I'm sure they didnt interview more than 50!! Coz for home applicants, its 50:50! It shud be close to that for us too! And they would have enough feb dates to accomodate < 50 applicants! Why you asking btw?

because those who interviewed in november (if they did) would've already received offers because offers for nov interviews went out in december and thus there may be less than 10 spots remaining right now if those people accepted offers at that point.

so im trying to find out if any intl were interviewed back then and sent offers, and how many of them accepted the offers.
Original post by .eXe
because those who interviewed in november (if they did) would've already received offers because offers for nov interviews went out in december and thus there may be less than 10 spots remaining right now if those people accepted offers at that point.

so im trying to find out if any intl were interviewed back then and sent offers, and how many of them accepted the offers.

Aha!! do they give 10 offers for internationals or more? coz then not everyone will firm BSMS?
Reply 1195
Anyone hear today or yesterday?

so after interview we have a 50% chance of getting an offer? i worked out that there's a 1 in 6 chance. how do you know?
Reply 1197
do bsms hold a post offer open day?
Original post by amreek77
do bsms hold a post offer open day?

Don't think so; they did all the touring etc. on the interview days.
To all those on hold including myself, I called up admissions and they told me last year there were about 15-20 people on hold. He then said that all of them ended getting offers. So don't give up hope!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending