The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm single and I know it - new name for LMFAO song and sounds much better - don't you all think??
Reply 21
Original post by SciFiBoy
ooh, that's pretty impressive :smile: though yeah I can imagine you need to crash at the end of it!

I hope you get healthy sleep :smile:

Me too! I find the dizziness from being sleep deprived as bad as trying to walk when drunk. Which isnn't good when working! :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
I'm single and I know it - new name for LMFAO song and sounds much better - don't you all think??

This made me chuckle :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
How to not live your life was awesome :tongue: Pramface suggests someone with a young face and when the bloke is 16 and gets someone pregnant, I think it makes enough sense tbh...

I'm convinced it was the first name they came up with a meeting and then they all decided to go home thinking their job was done. It wasn't.

Anyway, given that I would consider myself to be an introvert I found this article interesting.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/mar/13/why-the-world-needs-introverts
Original post by RDavies93
Me too! I find the dizziness from being sleep deprived as bad as trying to walk when drunk. Which isnn't good when working! :tongue:

dizziness sucks! I am dizzy all the time atm as I am deaf in my right ear! (my surgery was behind the ear as I had a Cholesteatoma)

I can't imagine would be good when working no! :tongue:
dizziness sucks! I am dizzy all the time atm as I am deaf in my right ear! (my surgery was behind the ear as I had a Cholesteatoma)

I can't imagine would be good when working no! :tongue:

Jeez. I just looked Cholesteatoma up and the picture used to illustrate it on Wikipedia isn't the most pleasant. Looks pretty nasty, actually.
Original post by TheMagicRat
Jeez. I just looked Cholesteatoma up and the picture used to illustrate it on Wikipedia isn't the most pleasant. Looks pretty nasty, actually.

it is, very! the syptonms were awful to endure as well, I had to have a mastoidectomy as well which is major surgery! feel much better after it, but has a long recovery period though so am still very weak and dizzy!
it is, very! the syptonms were awful to endure as well, I had to have a mastoidectomy as well which is major surgery! feel much better after it, but has a long recovery period though so am still very weak and dizzy!

I just searched for mastoidectomy as well and the first result on Google is a PDF file all about it and that sounds horrible as well. Good to know you're feeling better. Hope you make a full recovery sooner rather than later.
new thread is new :yep:

:lol:
Original post by TheMagicRat
I just searched for mastoidectomy as well and the first result on Google is a PDF file all about it and that sounds horrible as well. Good to know you're feeling better. Hope you make a full recovery sooner rather than later.

yeah, luckily I was out for the operation, but I hated being in hospital, plus the operation means I am now deaf in my right ear (I was pretty much deaf in it before due to the illness, but now completely deaf!), have to have another operation early next year where they will see if they can recover my hearing at all and also make sure is all healed up and stuff
Reply 30
Hmm, computer keeps shutting off for no reason, so I shall have tio dissapear now. Night alll! xzx
Hmm, computer keeps shutting off for no reason, so I shall have tio dissapear now. Night alll! xzx

goodnight! :h:
Reply 32
Tired is tiredness :yawn:
Reply 33
Yeh, thanks for quoting us all Daisy. Also, this thread doesn't seem too popular. WONDER WHY
Reply 34
Original post by Deyesy
Tired is tiredness :yawn:

Hurrah for being able to sleep half the day :biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by morris743
Yeh, thanks for quoting us all Daisy. Also, this thread doesn't seem too popular. WONDER WHY

Everyone's sleeping/busy?
Reply 36

HA.

Thank you Rachel :cute:
Reply 37

Clearly not YOU, eh?
Reply 38
Clearly not YOU, eh?

No, I have been excused from my taxi duties today :smile: HURRAY

Although, nor do you seem to for that matter.
Reply 39
Spam.

Latest