The Student Room Group

Does any body have the Tutor2u Tool kit or another you could share please - OCR f585?

Would appreciate if anyone could send me a copy if they had it please!! really struggling with revision for this exam
Reply 2
Reply 3
you are welcome :smile:
Reply 4
Reply 5
rofl the author uses TSR, he wouldnt be happy.
Reply 6
Original post by franzk
rofl the author uses TSR, he wouldnt be happy.

yh but he can't expect people sitting this exam externally to buy the pack for 50 pounds though... Most school bought it already.. lool
Reply 7
Could you please send me a copy of the toolkit as I have the exam in June 2012? It would be greatly appreciated!! :smile:
Reply 8

Please could you email this to me at [email protected]. I will really appreciate it so much. I would do the same to you if you needed it, "treat others how you would like to be treated" and karma will be your friend. Thank you for your time reading this and your help. x
Reply 9
Does anyone have one for the F582 exam?! sorry for the bold! greatly appreciated! x
OMG the file is deleted! Can please someone help? :frown:
Has it been released yet? If so, could someone kindly message me it? Many thanks :smile:
Reply 12

hi, the file has been deleted, and i would be extremely grateful if you could send me a link to the toolkit also.
thankyou
Original post by GOLFWANG
hi, the file has been deleted, and i would be extremely grateful if you could send me a link to the toolkit also.
thankyou

Pretty sure that's the old one; not sure how much help it'd be for June's paper.
Reply 14
Original post by don'tTRIP.
Pretty sure that's the old one; not sure how much help it'd be for June's paper.

yh i realised as soon as i had posted my response haha. oh well
Reply 15
Yh, guys sorry I only have the one for the January exam.
Original post by Aimanos
Yh, guys sorry I only have the one for the January exam.

Would you mind uploading this? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by ray_charlene
Would you mind uploading this? :smile:

Sure, if I can find it, but you do realise its for a completely different case study though and won't benefit you at all?
Original post by Aimanos
Sure, if I can find it, but you do realise its for a completely different case study though and won't benefit you at all?

Do you mean the market action or transport?
Both can help because I have to resit the transport paper:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest