The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
I'd take Nottingham or Edinburgh and insure a lower offer. :smile:

thank you :smile: my Edinburgh one is actually my lower offer! ABB still thinking about firming it though.
Original post by skibur
thank you :smile: my Edinburgh one is actually my lower offer! ABB still thinking about firming it though.

Yeah i'd to that then, it's an awesome Uni. xD
Original post by skibur
Just the MMath one i think :smile: you?

Ahh same :smile:
I think you should definately choose leeds as one of your options. The course is just so flexible which I love...you can go abroad, study electives in other subjects and do modules in almost anything! haha
I was just wondering if anybody has got their exam papers back before and/or whether it will be/was a useful thing to do if i'm resitting? :smile:
Reply 4964
Original post by BeccaCath94
I was just wondering if anybody has got their exam papers back before and/or whether it will be/was a useful thing to do if i'm resitting? :smile:

Just get your teacher to find out the questions where you lost marks (they can find out somehow) then go through those questions again (possibly with your teacher if needed).
Original post by Thrug
Just get your teacher to find out the questions where you lost marks (they can find out somehow) then go through those questions again (possibly with your teacher if needed).

Yeah thats what I was thinking....because then it'd be free!!
Reply 4966
Ahh same :smile:
I think you should definately choose leeds as one of your options. The course is just so flexible which I love...you can go abroad, study electives in other subjects and do modules in almost anything! haha

So true!:smile: i have access aswell so i would need ABC woohoo, but that means it would have to be my firm :smile: you thought anymore about your choices?
Anyone go to Bath today for the open day? :smile:
Original post by skibur
So true!:smile: i have access aswell so i would need ABC woohoo, but that means it would have to be my firm :smile: you thought anymore about your choices?

Ooh wow thats good then :smile:
Ermm I think leeds will be my firm then either lancaster or sheffield as the insurance...
Reply 4969
Ooh wow thats good then :smile:
Ermm I think leeds will be my firm then either lancaster or sheffield as the insurance...

ahh thats great, have you been on a post applicant day to leeds yet? i found it really good but didn't really learn anything more about the department and the uni than i did already..
Original post by skibur
ahh thats great, have you been on a post applicant day to leeds yet? i found it really good but didn't really learn anything more about the department and the uni than i did already..

Well i've already been to the normal open day at leeds - not the post app one...but i dont think its much different. :smile:
I can see alot of people have heard back from imperial.....not that im getting impatient but I would like to know at least by now what grades I exactly need for my firm and insurance :mad2:

is it a good idea to email them? :colone:
Original post by Rahul.S
I can see alot of people have heard back from imperial.....not that im getting impatient but I would like to know at least by now what grades I exactly need for my firm and insurance :mad2:

Another one waiting for Imperial here... and I've been thinking along those lines exactly... :colone:
Original post by Beth1234
Another one waiting for Imperial here... and I've been thinking along those lines exactly... :colone:

:colone: what you going to do about it? :rock:
Original post by Rahul.S
:colone: what you going to do about it? :rock:

Nothing possibly. I'm a coward. :colondollar:

What about you? :dumbells:
Nothing possibly. I'm a coward. :colondollar:

What about you? :dumbells:

I think I might send a email later this week. :tongue:
Original post by Rahul.S
I think I might send a email later this week. :tongue:

Later this week would be tomorrow :p:

Anyway, let me know how it goes :smile:

Same, I'm also still waiting to hear from Imperial >.<
Original post by Rahul.S

Yes. If I was still at Imperial I would love to give the admissions tutor a good kick up the...

(I wouldn't worry about it - Warwick and Cambridge are very good universities, and with a bit of luck I'm sure Trinity will be waiting for you :smile: )
Original post by shamika
Yes. If I was still at Imperial I would love to give the admissions tutor a good kick up the...

(I wouldn't worry about it - Warwick and Cambridge are very good universities, and with a bit of luck I'm sure Trinity will be waiting for you :smile: )

yh Trinity is my first priority :colone:

but I dont want to get carried away and not think about an insurance....I would prefer Imperial as they do give offers without STEP...but the amount of time they are taking is really annoying :mad2:

how are things going for you? :biggrin:

Latest