The Student Room Group

How do girls like thier mans body ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Antiaris
I have been waiting so long to be able to say this:

There's an app for that.

The way I was thinking was much more fun, tape the board to your body and like cover the squares and tikes with Velcro....ULTIMATE PARTY GAME
Depends on the girl, I prefer slim/athletic type guys, a big belly and being chubby would turn me off. My friend prefers chubby guys though, just depends on the person and their preference.
Reply 42
Original post by rudin94
The way I was thinking was much more fun, tape the board to your body and like cover the squares and tikes with Velcro....ULTIMATE PARTY GAME

The image I'm getting is like crossing a catsuit with a dictionary. (?__?)

Papercuts! Papercuts everywhere!
Reply 43
Original post by McHumpy92
Nothing to do with wealth and fame?

Lara Stone is one of the highest paid models in the world at the moment.... so no. Not wealth and fame. Not all women are shallow gold-diggers.
obviously this isn't a girls version of 'the perfect guy' but then you just need to take a look around to see how many guys without 6 packs have girlfriends. if you want to hit the gym then do it because you want to get fit and be healthy not because you want to impress some girls.. i guess is all
Reply 45
I like 'em tall and sturdy but not rippling with muscles. I actually find six packs kind of a turn off.
Reply 46
I like guys with monobrows. Because a frown looks like a little caterpillar!
Reply 47
Original post by imy7
Lara Stone is one of the highest paid models in the world at the moment.... so no. Not wealth and fame. Not all women are shallow gold-diggers.

Just googled her and she's that buck toothed girl off the advert...DNW. She also looks like the offspring of the bad guy from Highlander.

Walliam's has messed up there.
Reply 48
Original post by Antiaris
The image I'm getting is like crossing a catsuit with a dictionary. (?__?)

Papercuts! Papercuts everywhere!

I've put some more thought into it, morph suit with the board on (does Velcro stick to morph suits? In my head it certainly does hahaha)
I can think of one place that would have a triple word score! x
(edited 12 years ago)
I don't mind guys being a bit tubby, as some of them are cute :cute:. As long as it's just a bit of tub and not this much.

But in general, I don't really have a body preference, as long as he looks good and not abnormal or unhealthy.
Reply 50
Original post by darthgirlie
I think it depends on the girl. The thought of a big bulky man really turns me off- just because i think that he must be vain and arrogant. My type is much more the tall, slim guy with a not too defined 6-pack.

So just because a dude works out he must be vain and arrogant? And you say your type is one with not too well defined six pack, but he must have abs then?
slender :suith:
Reply 52
Original post by Br1stol
So just because a dude works out he must be vain and arrogant? And you say your type is one with not too well defined six pack, but he must have abs then?

Most people in good shape are vain and arrogant!
Reply 53
Most people in good shape are vain and arrogant!

Vanity and arrogance work on different ends of the spectrum.

Generally the more vain a person is the more neurotic they are. The more neurotic a person is the less likely they are to be arrogant as they worry people can turn on them.

It's kinda a catch 22.

A person who ends up attractive with little effort tends to be arrogant. A person who is vain tends to not.
I don't like really muscly men, and I don't like obese men either /: but other than that I don't mind a completely un-toned guy eg, Josh Franceschi isn't toned at all and I think he is gorgeous (link below)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8eb3i3cl81qaew1eo1_500.jpg

on the other end of the spectrum I don't mind really skinny guys either like Jack Barakat who I also think hasn't been in a gym before in his life bless him, but he is also gorgeous! (link below)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/ShadowPossessionJutsu/All%20Time%20Low/Jack%20Barakat/Jack.jpg

Then again abs are also gorgeous as long as the guy isn't too bulky. Eg, Tom Fletcher's body is perfect! (link below)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/9763598/5719482393_f4d015bbbd_z_thumb.jpg
Reply 55
Those are just musicians you like. You then have convinced yourself their bodies are amazing because you think you love them because you're an irritating teenage girl.
Original post by <3Music
I don't like really muscly men, and I don't like obese men either /: but other than that I don't mind a completely un-toned guy eg, Josh Franceschi isn't toned at all and I think he is gorgeous (link below)

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8eb3i3cl81qaew1eo1_500.jpg

on the other end of the spectrum I don't mind really skinny guys either like Jack Barakat who I also think hasn't been in a gym before in his life bless him, but he is also gorgeous! (link below)

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/ShadowPossessionJutsu/All%20Time%20Low/Jack%20Barakat/Jack.jpg

Then again abs are also gorgeous as long as the guy isn't too bulky. Eg, Tom Fletcher's body is perfect! (link below)

http://data.whicdn.com/images/9763598/5719482393_f4d015bbbd_z_thumb.jpg
Reply 56
No

Tell a vain person that they are ugly, they will become paranoid.

Tell an arrogant person that they are ugly, they will laugh in your face.
Those are just musicians you like. You then have convinced yourself their bodies are amazing because you think you love them because you're an irritating teenage girl.

No not necessarily, I know real people that are like this and I like the way they look, but i'm not going to post a picture of them on here so I just got pictures of people that are well known that have similar body types to them ..
Reply 58
Fairly slim :sogood:
Reply 59
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
slender :suith:

What exactly is classed as slender?

Quick Reply

Latest