Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

English and Creative Writing applicants 2012! Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen a thread for this but I know this is a popular course, isn't it?

I sent off my responses to the creative stimuli on the deadline, and I haven't heard anything since......

ANYWAY

Offers/rejections/waiting like I am? Let's chat!

ReputationRep:
    uhhhhhh bump.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the exact same position. It's doing my absolute head in not even knowing if the creative pieces have even been recieved... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelsey34)
    I'm in the exact same position. It's doing my absolute head in not even knowing if the creative pieces have even been recieved... :/
    I had this panic, and I emailed the head of admissions. He was more than happy to confirm he had received them, I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RunAroundOnMe)
    I had this panic, and I emailed the head of admissions. He was more than happy to confirm he had received them, I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest!
    Thank you, I did just that. They're making their decisions within the next two weeks! So nervous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelsey34)
    Thank you, I did just that. They're making their decisions within the next two weeks! So nervous.
    Oh thank Goodness someone else is still waiting for a reply. I am checking my email every 10 minutes during the day it seems D:

ReputationRep:
    Got my offerrr <3 aab

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.