The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster 2012 Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
YYYYYYYYYEEEESSS, finally got my offer for Physics :biggrin:, will firm once the other unis reply.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 961
I finally Firmed Lancaster today :biggrin:
Reply 962
i got a phone call of admissions saying that they had my application in front of them and asked me a few questions about it and that was over 3 week ago no idea whats going on :s-smilie: and ideas?
Original post by KittyKattyKaity
And question is now redundant 'cause offer has just arrived :smile: AB in any subjects other than Maths for G100 Maths (A* already achieved in Maths) :biggrin:

Nice! So do you plan to firm them?
I firmed for Maths G100 about 2 weeks ago :smile:
Original post by AJCSShp
I finally Firmed Lancaster today :biggrin:

Nice one :smile:
What course are you going to do?
Original post by rachaelizabeth
Nice! So do you plan to firm them?
I firmed for Maths G100 about 2 weeks ago :smile:

Probably going to firm Warwick and insure Lancaster but not fully decided yet
Original post by KittyKattyKaity
Probably going to firm Warwick and insure Lancaster but not fully decided yet

Ah, sounds good. I wish you the best of luck :smile:
Reply 967
Nice one :smile:
What course are you going to do?

Natural Science :smile:
You?
Reply 968
Offer for Law & Criminology :biggrin: super excited!!!!! Just waiting on my conditions :biggrin: : D :biggrin:
Original post by AJCSShp
Natural Science :smile:
You?

I've firmed Maths :smile:
Good luck with meeting your offer!
I'm not an applicant, I'm a graduate but trust me, at Lancaster it WILL be the best 3 years of your life, make the most of it :smile:
Reply 971
I've firmed Maths :smile:
Good luck with meeting your offer!

Aww thanks, same to you :biggrin:
What is your insurance? :smile:
Original post by AJCSShp
Aww thanks, same to you :biggrin:
What is your insurance? :smile:

Keele is my insurance, though after January exams it's looking promising that I won't have to go to Keele :wink:

What about you?
Reply 973
Keele is my insurance, though after January exams it's looking promising that I won't have to go to Keele :wink:

What about you?

I applied to Keele as well :smile:
Nottingham is my insurance :biggrin:

What exam board do you do for maths? :smile:
Original post by Soph1990
I'm not an applicant, I'm a graduate but trust me, at Lancaster it WILL be the best 3 years of your life, make the most of it :smile:

That's a great thing to hear - I've heard it from many others as well. So glad I've chosen this university :smile:
Original post by AJCSShp
I applied to Keele as well :smile:
Nottingham is my insurance :biggrin:

What exam board do you do for maths? :smile:

I'll PM you so we don't block this forum up :smile:

Edit: Lol a neg for trying to be considerate.
(edited 12 years ago)
How long did it take for people to get a reply after the interview? Also is it sent in the post or do I have to keep checking UCAS? Thanks in advance.
Reply 977
Hi everyone. I applied to Accounting, Auditing and Finance since Oct 2011 but I have not got any reply from the university until now. Is there anyone in the same situation as me?
Reply 978
Original post by TheBlueNowhere
How long did it take for people to get a reply after the interview? Also is it sent in the post or do I have to keep checking UCAS? Thanks in advance.

Don't know how long it takes them to send out the result of interviews, but going on the way they've been making offers recently, they'll send you a letter saying they're going to make you an offer if you're successful and the offer will be sent via UCAS. There's no point in checking the UCAS website all the time. You'll get an email as soon as it gets updated. I've been waiting a mere fortnight for the UCAS bit.
Reply 979

Original post by TheBlueNowhere

The letter came through to me before I got the offer, it probably took about two weeks for the letter to get to me and then a couple of days after it came through on UCAS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending