Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received any email/ letter regarding the outcome of the application. And I rememeber they said the results would come out in March/April so I didnt check the website til today.

TODAY IT CAME AS A SURPRISE!

OFFERS had been made 3 weeks AGO!? whaaaaat? I didnt even receive a letter saying I m rejected or something.

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO?

ReputationRep:
    You can contact the headstart to ask them about the status of your application. Here is the email [email protected]

And here are the FAQ's:
    http://www.etrust.org.uk/headstart/faqs.cfm

ReputationRep:
    they didnt reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by freakynerdlol)
    they didnt reply
    Then I guess you have to wait until April. If they would not have replied by then you are probably not accepted. What courses did you choose by the way?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.