The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
fuky sucky $2. I think they do buddy. Plus your Gorgeous Gregg surely you can get all the girls.
Reply 2
There are alot of Oriental girls who like white guys in the UK. But no white girls like Oriental guys. :sad:
Reply 3
Original post by Mr Smurf
There are alot of Oriental girls who like white guys in the UK. But no white girls like Oriental guys. :sad:

do u know why white girls dont fancy asian men? Is there any reason for it?
Reply 4
No asian girls are normally attracted to asian men. It is like how u usually date people of ur own race. No exaggeration
Reply 5
Original post by 09001904
do u know why white girls dont fancy asian men? Is there any reason for it?

They just dont find us Oriental guys physically attractive. :sadnod:
Reply 6
My Girlfriend is from Hong Kong. So Im sure they do. But most traditional Asian girls would perhaps stick within their culture. My GF is just abit different, a more westernised personality.
Reply 7
yeah, they do :biggrin: i'm asian and my bf now is British :"> he's great :"> plus we dun normally look at a stranger on street just because he is good looking or whatever. :biggrin: that doesn't mean that asian girls dun like white guys.
btw, some of my white female friends do date asian guys as well so no point saying something like white girls dun date asian guys. all depends on who the girl prefer :biggrin: some like this some like that :biggrin:
i find that white guys dont approach me because im Asian... they assume my family are strict and we wont b able to date but it is so not true as my family are laid back and i aint a typical Asian lol! im not looking for a tyical Asian guy, i want a laid back white guy who accepts me for who i am, not what i am... :s
Reply 9
Original post by Princess_Gul85
i find that white guys dont approach me because im Asian... they assume my family are strict and we wont b able to date but it is so not true as my family are laid back and i aint a typical Asian lol! im not looking for a tyical Asian guy, i want a laid back white guy who accepts me for who i am, not what i am... :s

i dun think so, depends on the guy. some white guys r really nice and willing to wait till u say yes :smile: and not all typical asian guys r bad or not gonna accept u because of who u r :biggrin: there is no point to bring stereotype into love matters :tongue: i am sure u'll fine a nice guy who likes u because of who u r, doesn't matter he is white or not :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
aww yeah i know what you mean.. dont matter but colour, religion, background..its all bout the persons heart :smile:
Original post by gorgeousgregg
Do oriental girls like white guys and do they want to date them in the UK?
When I walk on the street they never look at me. Not like white girls.
Is it becaouse they don't like me or they don't date out? Or any other reason?

i wanna see a pic
Reply 12
I am chinese and i find chinese babes are significantly more attractive! I miss those chinese babes. Anyway, i am going home next summer, so i guess i dont have to fantasize about that come that time.ahhhh
gota pic on bbm... pin 227203D1
you sound wonderful and yay to your folks too :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by niceenglishman
you sound wonderful and yay to your folks too :smile:

Do you realise you are replying to a 3 year old thread?
Original post by Princess_Gul85

I've only ever dated oriental ladies in the last 20 years. They are naturally beautiful and they are exceptionally well mannered.
I am totally at ease with them and find it very easy to engage in intelligent conversation with them. I am English and born in Manchester. I love all things Chinese and I can speak a little Chinese language.
Original post by Mr Smurf

Holy ****, you've been doing this for over 5 years :rofl:
Original post by AngeryPenguin
Holy ****, you've been doing this for over 5 years :rofl:

Just over seven years now actually..
Reply 19
am looking for a Asian girlfriend Peter

Latest

Trending

Trending