Reply 9182
offer from ucl came through today
Reply 9183
Original post by smoky188

Same here
Original post by smoky188

Do you mean it updated on Track (after you visited the open day) or did you just get an offer today?
Reply 9185
Original post by Melikeyflute
Do you mean it updated on Track (after you visited the open day) or did you just get an offer today?

Yh update on track
Reply 9186
Anyone applied for Economics and Management Sciences at Southampton? :smile:.
Reply 9187
Offer yesterday for L100 Economics UCL A*AA :smile:
Offer yesterday for Economics L100 at Warwick A*AAB

Now I don't know where to go

please vote on my new thread :smile: :angel: :angel: :angel:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1952305

to whoever negged this.
Unless you had better grades then me and an outstanding personal statement and still got rejected, there is no need to be such a sore loser
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Moiraclaire

In terms of reputation and employment prospects, I think Warwick and UCL are pretty much on a par. One is a campus, one is in the city so maybe you have a particular preference?

Personally I would opt for Warwick but that's just me...

Also did you go to a summer school thing a couple of years ago? I think I recognise you :ninja:
Rejected from Warwick: YAY! :biggrin: Now I can finally get round to firming and insuring my choices.
Original post by jamiepango
In terms of reputation and employment prospects, I think Warwick and UCL are pretty much on a par. One is a campus, one is in the city so maybe you have a particular preference?

Personally I would opt for Warwick but that's just me...

Also did you go to a summer school thing a couple of years ago? I think I recognise you :ninja:

Wellington ? then yes :smile:
Original post by Moiraclaire

I prefer the Warwick course to UCL (though you may disagree if you love maths), but London still trumps the Warwick campus + living in coventry/lemington spa for me.
Original post by Acerbic
I prefer the Warwick course to UCL (though you may disagree if you love maths), but London still trumps the Warwick campus + living in coventry/lemington spa for me.

I love maths. I seee :smile:
Haven't been on here for a while...

Got an offer from Warwick just now though, A*AAa, only six months after sending off my application.

Now to decide. :hmmmm: Still tempted to go for Bath.
Original post by DylanLJG

Got an offer from Warwick just now though, A*AAa, only six months after sending off my application.

Can't quite tell if that's sarcasm :smile:
Reply 9196

I think I would have chosen Bath over Warwick, it's easy to say not being in that position personally but the more I looked at Warwick the more I regretted applying (before I got rejected).
Reply 9197
Original post by Tateco
I think I would have chosen Bath over Warwick, it's easy to say not being in that position personally but the more I looked at Warwick the more I regretted applying (before I got rejected).

:smile: Bath <3
Reply 9198

Same :smile:

Hope everyone else's applications are going well.
Original post by Tateco

You got rejected! Damn

Yeah, I think I agree with you. Bath seemed like a much nicer place, but Warwick does have a slightly better reputation.

I'll have to think about it...

Latest

Trending

Trending