BSMS Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
Original post by andrewpeters
.exe are you from canada? which city?

Yes, I'm Canadian, from Toronto :smile:
Original post by .eXe
Yes, I'm Canadian, from Toronto :smile:

Sweet, I was in New Market in the Summer, was awesome.
have BSMS given out all the offers for this year? is there anyone apart from hold list candidates still waiting?
Reply 1243
Original post by blazin007
have BSMS given out all the offers for this year? is there anyone apart from hold list candidates still waiting?

only a few people have posted about offers. im on hold :frown: lots of others on hold too. have you heard anything yet?
im on hold too, do you know roughly how many people are on the hold list?
Reply 1245
Original post by blazin007
im on hold too, do you know roughly how many people are on the hold list?

are you on the international or home/eu hold list? i am not sure about how many on hold to be honest but someone else posted that there might be 15-20 people, which sounds like a reasonable number. I doubt many people would reject a BSMS offer :tongue:

edit: please quote me in the future if you want me to reply otherwise I can't tell if you've posted. thx
Original post by .eXe
are you on the international or home/eu hold list? i am not sure about how many on hold to be honest but someone else posted that there might be 15-20 people, which sounds like a reasonable number. I doubt many people would reject a BSMS offer :tongue:

edit: please quote me in the future if you want me to reply otherwise I can't tell if you've posted. thx

Im a home student. I see, well its going to be a daunting wait.
Reply 1247
i thin someone should make a bsms offer holders thread am too lazy myself
Those of us on the pre-interview waiting list: I emailed today to find out when we might hear back - there is a meeting on April 23rd, and we will hear in the days following that... Looong wait!
Reply 1249
Original post by brighteyes1994
Those of us on the pre-interview waiting list: I emailed today to find out when we might hear back - there is a meeting on April 23rd, and we will hear in the days following that... Looong wait!

Is BSMS your first choice?
Original post by .eXe
Is BSMS your first choice?

Nah, I'm going for Imperial as my firm, just thought you guys might like to know - I would still really like to follow the BSMS application right the way through though, as an offer that could be A*AB would be very useful.
Reply 1251
So no offer xame out this week? I wonder whats going on hmm :s i expected this thread to be alive and kickin this week
Reply 1252
Just firmed lovely BSMS. Whoop whoop can't wait. 161 days? Something like that. Exciting stuff.
Reply 1253
159 days till the 1st of September. Everyone getting excited?
Reply 1254
unconditional!!!!!!!!!!!

international applicant!!!! Soo happy!!!!!!!
Original post by .eXe
unconditional!!!!!!!!!!!

international applicant!!!! Soo happy!!!!!!!

well done! i guess it gives hope to us on hold
Reply 1256
Original post by andrewpeters
well done! i guess it gives hope to us on hold

Thanks mate! It's weird I thought that hold list applicants would be evaluated on their next board meeting (Apr 23) so I wasn't expecting anything until then. Very surprised, I had to check 5 times to make sure it didn't say "unsuccessful" lol.

Hope all goes well for you man!
Original post by .eXe
Thanks mate! It's weird I thought that hold list applicants would be evaluated on their next board meeting (Apr 23) so I wasn't expecting anything until then. Very surprised, I had to check 5 times to make sure it didn't say "unsuccessful" lol.

Lol well I guess the rules may be different for intl students. thanks!
Original post by .eXe

Heyy! Well done; I remember that this was your first choice, so will you be withdrawing from Leeds?

Also, I firmed today: Manchester. We shall probably never meet! I'll be taking my leave of this thread now. Good luck to you all! :biggrin:
Reply 1259
Original post by CraigKirk
Heyy! Well done; I remember that this was your first choice, so will you be withdrawing from Leeds?

Also, I firmed today: Manchester. We shall probably never meet! I'll be taking my leave of this thread now. Good luck to you all! :biggrin:

Ah great choice! May I ask how you arrived at the decision? Feel free to PM me your response :smile: And yep, BSMS is my first choice, but I am also really interested in Liverpool. Haven't got an offer from there yet but hopefully I'll hear soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending