The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Perseveranze

And yeah, as soon as it was found the guy's "muslim" the Islamphobic bandwagon immediatly starts. :smile:

"As soon as it was found out that the guy who robbed my house had a history of burglary, the burglarphobic bandwagon started!"
Reply 141
Another day, another massacre by the Religion of Peace. :facepalm2:
Original post by delasandro
And Islam doesn't say kill people.. So you should think that this guy is a lunatic too.

Really? It doesn't? Nowhere in any of its related texts can you find phrases that are either direct incitements to kill, or implications thereof? Can you read?
Original post by Nadooo
Another day, another massacre by the Religion of Peace. :facepalm2:

a few people represent a whole religion now??
I guess christianity is represented by the acts of Raoul Moat. Funny how they never mention hes religion when writing about the murders he commited but when a muslim commits murder islam is brandished and critised everytime not looking at the individual. This country and their double standards.

I have not seen a article stating and criticising the religion of Robert Bales who recently killed 16 afghan civilians.Is it beacause hes not a muslim?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by darkshadow1111
I guess christianity is represented by the acts of Raoul Moat. Funny how they never mention hes religion when writing about the murders he commited but when a muslim commits murder islam is brandished and critised everytime not looking at the individual. This country and their double standards.

I have not seen a article stating and criticising the religion of Robert Bales who recently killed 16 afghan civilians.Is it beacause hes not a muslim?

Correlation and causation. Learn the difference.
Original post by FrigidSymphony
"As soon as it was found out that the guy who robbed my house had a history of burglary, the burglarphobic bandwagon started!"

Except, your statement is quite a myth, whilst mine holds alot of fact.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2011/07/201172311813947475.html

As soon as you put Muslim in the title, the paper sells better :smile:
Reply 146
Except, your statement is quite a myth, whilst mine holds alot of fact.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2011/07/201172311813947475.html

As soon as you put Muslim in the title, the paper sells better :smile:

Nah, it was actually muslims on jihad forum claiming responsibility for the attacks in norway
If someone wanted to avenge Palastinians, you wouldn't kill Jews, you'd kill Israeli's. Not all Jews = Israeli, and not every jew supports them to even use that as justification.

Bit of a fail i'd say.

And yeah, as soon as it was found the guy's "muslim" the Islamphobic bandwagon immediatly starts. :smile:

Actually many people suggessted earler on this was another islamic terrorist attack- tsrs muslims were trying to pretend otherwise.

It became fairly obvious to everyone when we were told the culprit showed his bravery by walking into a jewish school and shooting 5 year old kids.

both if those were nuts, clearly robert bale is suggessted to be suffering from PTSD having tried to leave the army 3 times. In fact he only joined the army as adirect response to events of 9/11. Neither made any reference to their religion- it is questioned if they were actually religious.

The france attack, like most others, was undertaken in the name of islam by terrorists by culprits influenced and 'educated 'scholarly muslim clerics and amirs in paksitan, yemen, saudi etc - for islamic objectives. Society already has criminality and mental illness causing horrific incidents like this to happen, it doesnt need a 3rd reason.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
both if those were nuts, clearly robert bale is suggessted to be suffering from PTSD having tried to leave the army 3 times. In fact he only joined the army as adirect response to events of 9/11. Neither made any reference to their religion- it is questioned if they were actually religious.

The france attack, like most others, was undertaken in the name of islam by terrorists by culprits influenced and 'educated 'scholarly muslim clerics and amirs in paksitan, yemen, saudi etc - for islamic objectives.

It was carried out in the name of the political situation in Palestine and French troops in foreign lands such as Afghanistan, Iraq. Muslims were killed too.

I wonder if he were alive whether he'd be able to plead insanity. Funny how when a white western individual commits a massacre, everyone is willing to exhaust alternative explanations, willing to give the benefit of the doubt, then ultimately describe it as "an isolated incident" :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by silent ninja
It was carried out in the name of the political situation in Palestine and French troops in foreign lands such as Afghanistan, Iraq. Muslims were killed too.

I wonder if he were alive whether he'd be able to plead insanity. Funny how when a white western individual commits a massacre, everyone is willing to look exhaust alternative explanations, willing to give the benefit of the doubt, then ultimately describe it as "an isolated incident" :rolleyes:

Not really, brevik although trying to plead insanity , probably wont get it - he is still regarded as a right wing extremist. There is plenty of right wing doctrine and precedent that can be used in court to explain his actions.
Equally there is as much evidence, precedent from other islamic teorrism to charge this mohammed guy in france under the same principle. Insanity plea is quite a complex affair to identify - this case is simple - another muslim that has read the parts in islam (in his case, in prison) about killing apostates ('traitors to islam') and kuffr from 1400 years ago and applied to 2012.
(edited 12 years ago)
Then ultimately describe it as "an isolated incident" :rolleyes:

In Norway where they don't have attacks like they had since WW2, it is quite easy to do that but in France we have had lots of Terrorist attacks on our soil from Muslims... more so than America has... so people will not treat this as an isolated incident in France, quite the opposite and the French Arabs will be worse off now than they were before.
Original post by tehFrance
In Norway where they don't have attacks like they had since WW2, it is quite easy to do that but in France we have had lots of Terrorist attacks on our soil from Muslims... more so than America has... so people will not treat this as an isolated incident in France, quite the opposite and the French Arabs will be worse off now than they were before.

When a Muslim does anything, it's never an isolated incident and it's always in the name of religion. Sure :rolleyes:
When a Muslim does anything, it's never an isolated incident and it's always in the name of religion. Sure :rolleyes:

Look through French history and you will see multiple attacks by Muslims in the name of Islam and in the name of freeing countries which at the time some had already been free of France.
Original post by digitaltoast
You're right, it looks like it was a Neo-Nazi right wing extremist, just not the type that deluded lefties / The Guardian was hoping for.

Can you tell me what this "hard evidence" was, by the way?

I've been reading a book called "While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam Is Destroying the West from Within" - sounds like France might be waking up soon.

Yo bro whatsup hoe
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by FrigidSymphony
Really? It doesn't? Nowhere in any of its related texts can you find phrases that are either direct incitements to kill, or implications thereof? Can you read?

How about you look at the context in which those verses refer to? Uneducated kids should be banned from TSR. At least have a valid argument. Taking things out of context and using them as evidence, is blatant retardation.
Reply 156

Oh **** off. This isn't the first, second, tenth or thousandth time that Islamists have attacked innocents in the name of their religion. How many attacks have to happen before you spineless apologists realise that Islam IS the problem? How many civilians have to die before you admit that Islam IS AT FAULT ONCE AGAIN?
People should stop making excuses for Muslims. Just accept that Muslim communities are more likely to engage in extreme behaviour, attacking minorities and terrorism, and then try to work on this problem. What is the point in trying to deny that the Muslim communities across the world have severe social problems? I wish most Muslims, especially modern and educated Muslims, would just accept there is a problem and try to address the problem instead of trying to make excuses.
It has come out mohammed mehra was another islamist that went to pakistan to train in terrorist camps in kashmir which have been used to train and send terrorists into india and all over the world it seems - and actually the French authoritties knew this but lost track of him when he returned to france. Probably highights this issue for the french and many other countries tracking muslims that visit pakistan and will probably end up in them all coming under heavy surveillance from this day on.
Original post by Nadooo
Oh **** off. This isn't the first, second, tenth or thousandth time that Islamists have attacked innocents in the name of their religion. How many attacks have to happen before you spineless apologists realise that Islam IS the problem? How many civilians have to die before you admit that Islam IS AT FAULT ONCE AGAIN?

Islam does not condone the killing of innocent people so i dont understand how you can make sucha stupid statement like that. It is the individual who claims who is acting in islams name who is at fault. Imagine i say that ive killed some people in the name of christianity or another religion even if that religion teaches against my actions. whose fault is it the religion or the individual??. Any logical person would say its the individual but in this case its the religions fault. Use your brain.

Latest