The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elipsis
Yep:
1) The Jewish tribe Mohammed slaughtered:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

2) The number of terrorist attacks, as recorded online:
www.thereligionofpeace.com

(I am fully aware this is an extremely biased website, however if you look at the last 20 terrorist attacks they list you will find corresponding news articles)

3) Mohammed said that quote when he lived in Mecca, when Islam was only a couple of hundred people strong. He was surrounded by stronger tribes, so he preached acceptance of other people. During this period he was actually a pretty good man. Once he moved to Medina, he began a campaign of Jihad. He began killing, and starting wars. This was when Islam began to seriously grow. More information can be found here:
http://www.renewamerica.com/analyses/060630hutchison.htm

Further to this here are a few graphs, which will highlight that Islam is not peaceful, even if there are peaceful verses.

This graph really takes the biscuit, and shows why these shootings in France happened:

More information, including how the statistics were made can be found here:
http://www.politicalislam.com/downloads/Statistical-Islam.pdf

my rep gun has jammed so cannot give you pos :wink:

very impressive use of statistics
Original post by darkshadow1111
Look what christianity teaches about killing the disbeliever..

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

They say muslims are not allowed to integrate with everyone else.Ignorance is bliss. look what christianity says-

Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10

Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17

Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8

Judge other religions for not following Christ:

Whoever denies “that Jesus is the Christ” is a liar and an anti-Christ. 1 John 2:22

Christians are “of God;” everyone else is wicked. 1 John 5:19

The non-Christian is “a deceiver and an anti-Christ” 2 John 1:7

Anyone who doesn’t share Paul’s beliefs has “an evil heart.” Hebrews 3:12

False Jews are members of “the synagogue of Satan.” Revelations 2:9, 3:9

Here are my two personal favorites:

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33

And islam is the problem??

"It's not just us!" Such a pathetic argument.

All religions are *******s and nasty, we know. Islam just happens to be the one that still pretends not to be.
Original post by FrigidSymphony
"It's not just us!" Such a pathetic argument.

All religions are *******s and nasty, we know. Islam just happens to be the one that still pretends not to be.

No what i am saying is that you will not find anyhting as illogical or stupid such as "kill the whole village of a disbeliver" in the quran. Our religion is not nasty and those who follow the teaching of our prohet muhammed (peace be upon him ) and the quran will never do anything such as kill innocent people.
I was just thinking about another dimension to this:

Why IS it that so-called (or rather, self-defining) "liberals" and left-winger, have such affinity with an ideology so right wing that in many cases you couldn't slide a Rizla between it an fascism? And why do they feel the need to defend the most heinous of actions, even when they know full well they are lying to do so?

Relevant to this is the bizarre Guardian piece by Fiachra Gibbons, which you've probably heard about by now, in which, despite ALL the evidence, he blames the killings on right-wingers and Sarkozy and neo-Nazi groups. I think the comments under the article are a bit of a reality check.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/19/toulouse-shootings-race-religion-murder-france?commentpage=all#start-of-comments

But not so long ago, there were some attacks on gay people in London, as well as a spate of posters saying "Gay Free Zone".
We discussed this here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1613462

The posters said: "Arise and warn. Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment.” In spite of ALL the evidence to the contrary, lefty groups said they "suspect that that a far-right group may be at work, trying to stir tension in these neighbourhoods". Even though the name of the guy putting up the stickers was Mohammed Hasnath.

I just don't get this - if this was the EDL or indeed ANY other group, there would have been outrage. But instead left-wing gay activist "fagburn" writes an entire blog entry lying about "right wingers stirring things up": http://www.fagburn.com/2011/02/anti-gay-posters-in-london-is-edl.html

I find this apologism for hatred, even by the groups targeted, to be utterly weird and bizzare - why do they do this?
Original post by nosaer
OK, ignore everything I wrote then. I never said Saudi had no interest in wiping out Iran - I correctly pointed out that they did not want to see Iran become victorious in the war with Iraq. What Iraq shared in common with the Gulf Arab states was the enemy of Iran. This however still doesn't prove that Saudi Arabia used Iraq as its puppet to carry out a war on Iran. There is a difference in fighting a war with a financial backer and being a lackey of someone elses - Israel regularly secures massive financial and military backing from the US when it engages in wars yet who would claim Israel is America's bitch? No-one. Similarly, there is nothing to suggest your assertion that Iraq was merely a Saudi puppet. Iraq then went on to fricking invade Kuwait, another large financial backer - does that sound like a satellite working for Saudi/Kuwaiti interests? :lol: .

Yeh, good backtrack. Saddam was only in power becuae of saudi and he could only afford his war with iran becuase of saudis 1 billion a month. A war with iran was in their interests by-proxy using iraq as their puppet - they have been itching to attack iran for hundreds of years. The US doesnt and never has bankrolled Israel - it shares military tech, but that is a 2 way street becuase israel supplies them too with some of the worlds most advanced tech. They are mutual allies. Saddam was saudis puppet - who werent bothered that he was gassing millions of kurds and shias but when he wnet in to full megolomania mode and invaded kuwait , like i stated 3 posts ago, they really didnt know what to do about him and stayed passive . bit like the general muslim response to islamist groups. Leaving it up to the West to sort out.

Original post by nosaer

So it seems then that maintaining strategic ties with a country like Saudi which according to you is exporting a brand of Islam responsible for terrorism, is more important than the concurrent aim of battling Islamic terrorism. So is America and to a certain extent us, not shooting ourselves in the foot in trying to combat the root cause of terrorism whilst still maintaining ties with and allowing the propagation of such an ideology to go unhindered? Of course it is. Its playing a two faced game here. And by the looks of it, values its relationship with Saudi far more than trying to put a lid on their aggressive expansion of Islamic ideology. .

Iran is and always has been of much more significant a threat to US government than islamist retards living in caves - they have a proper army with the most financial clout in the region and the ability to develop nukes,and an offical anti-US natioanl doctrine. They also have strategic alliances with major countries outside the region- hence the US outward alliance with saudi royal family ( not islamists, which you dont seem to understand the difference between). This relationship isnt an even one however, and saudi government still does what the US tells them- even if they are unable to fully reign in their islamist preachers - so much so that they execute and torture various islamists that the US regard as high risk ( as do Jordan, bahrain, egypt under mubarek etc)
Of course the was US playing a duplicitous game, same as Saudi is. Same as china, france and everyone else :dunce: Its taken you 2 days of this conversation for you to finally click in your peabrain how politics works. time to open the champagne!

Original post by nosaer

Im not concerned about western occupation. Not really my problem. Im merely sick of people like you bitching about Islamic terrorism and the need to do more to combat it (by Muslims), when in fact by your own admission, the west is too drugged up on cheap crude to stem the flow of what you describe as the "root of Islamic terrorism". Blowback - its a bitch. Live with it. .

I think you are as butt-hurt as are every other muslim on tsr that bitches on a daily basis about western forces hunting terrorists in muslim countries and or 'politics'. So much so that on a thread about an islamic terrorist attack in france all we have heard is wahh wahh afganistan, iraq, palestine and other similar bull****. It isnt the west that is bithcing - they have faced with a direct threat by islamic terrorists and responded - not crying about unrelated political events 5 thousand miles away.

Original post by nosaer

Don't get butt-hurt that I asked you to use comprehensible English so we can understand you.

I wasnt at all, if fact i think you should keep up your bitching about it, because you have nothing else to run with :cool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Considering that these figures come from some of the highest authorities, then they're probably correct. We only hear about what Muslims do, because their religion is mentioned when something bad is done.

When something good is done, the paper will just print their name. They also fail to put in the religion of say Raoul Moat, but if he was Muslim, they would. Double standards, with the press

I see you are making the same defunct arguments previously disproved, as i predicted you would. Raul Moat never demonstrated any interest in any religion, certainly never practiced any and didnt attend any religious jihads or holy was. He was jsut a criminal nutcase.Compare his case to mohammed murah, or any islamic terrorist. Im not saying islamists are not nutcases too - but they are influenced by islam.
Then look at pretty much any country in the world with a significant muslim population and see if, despite a variety of ethnicities races and cultures, if there has never been any incidence of islamic fundamentalism there. You wont be able to.
Is this coincidence?
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
I see you are making the same defunct arguments previously disproved, as i predicted you would. Raul Moat never demonstrated any interest in any religion, certainly never practiced any and didnt attend any religious jihads or holy was. He was jsut a criminal nutcase.Compare his case to mohammed murah, or any islamic terrorist. Im not saying islamists are not nutcases too - but they are influenced by islam.
Then look at pretty much any country in the world with a significant muslim population and see if, despite a variety of ethnicities races and cultures, if there has never been any incidence of islamic fundamentalism there. You wont be able to.
Is this coincidence?

You predicted? Seriously. Give me a chance to look in the crystal ball, some time. Also, some "Muslim" sex rings aren't exactly following their faith either, yet they are labelled so...

There are many priests that **** kids. Does that mean that Christianity teaches this? There are many Muslim terrorists. Does that mean that Islam teaches this?
Original post by Indo-Chinese Food
Yeh, good backtrack. Saddam was only in power becuae of saudi and he could only afford his war with iran becuase of saudis 1 billion a month. A war with iran was in their interests by-proxy using iraq as their puppet - they have been itching to attack iran for hundreds of years. The US doesnt and never has bankrolled Israel - it shares military tech, but that is a 2 way street becuase israel supplies them too with some of the worlds most advanced tech. They are mutual allies. Saddam was saudis puppet - who werent bothered that he was gassing millions of kurds and shias but when he wnet in to full megolomania mode and invaded kuwait , like i stated 3 posts ago, they really didnt know what to do about him and stayed passive . bit like the general muslim response to islamist groups. Leaving it up to the West to sort out.

Iran is and always has been of much more significant a threat to US government than islamist retards living in caves - they have a proper army with the most financial clout in the region and the ability to develop nukes,and an offical anti-US natioanl doctrine. They also have strategic alliances with major countries outside the region- hence the US outward alliance with saudi royal family ( not islamists, which you dont seem to understand the difference between). This relationship isnt an even one however, and saudi government still does what the US tells them- even if they are unable to fully reign in their islamist preachers - so much so that they execute and torture various islamists that the US regard as high risk ( as do Jordan, bahrain, egypt under mubarek etc)
Of course the was US playing a duplicitous game, same as Saudi is. Same as china, france and everyone else :dunce: Its taken you 2 days of this conversation for you to finally click in your peabrain how politics works. time to open the champagne!

I think you are as butt-hurt as are every other muslim on tsr that bitches on a daily basis about western forces hunting terrorists in muslim countries and or 'politics'. So much so that on a thread about an islamic terrorist attack in france all we have heard is wahh wahh afganistan, iraq, palestine and other similar bull****. It isnt the west that is bithcing - they have faced with a direct threat by islamic terrorists and responded - not crying about unrelated political events 5 thousand miles away.

I wasnt at all, if fact i think you should keep up your bitching about it, because you have nothing else to run with :cool:

http://www.rense.com/general41/trill.htm
you're just a retard please just STFU.
Original post by de_monies
You predicted? Seriously. Give me a chance to look in the crystal ball, some time. Also, some "Muslim" sex rings aren't exactly following their faith either, yet they are labelled so...

There are many priests that **** kids. Does that mean that Christianity teaches this? There are many Muslim terrorists. Does that mean that Islam teaches this?

WHo mentioned muslim sex rings here ? (apart form you obviously) im talking about terrorism and killing of non muslims in 'holy war'. This isreferred to numerous times in islamic literature and referred to constantly in alqueda propaganda videos like al zwahiri etc. Its this tripe that the particualry brainless muslim like mohammed murah, or the 7/7 pakistanis swallow hook line and sinker- something they share with gullible muslims all over the world given the prevalence of islamic fundamentalism in various countries. Words written by manipulative men and recited by other manipulative men for the purposes of dim-wits to sacrifice themselves in a war they have been brainwashed about.
Look what christianity teaches about killing the disbeliever..

I was asking you what "corruption in in the land" means in Islam

how does your pathetic copy-paste (from e.g. http://www.evilbible.com/BiblicalIntolerance.htm) constitute in any way an answer to my question ?

In any case, most people on this forum don't really care about Christianity.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by digitaltoast
I was just thinking about another dimension to this:

Why IS it that so-called (or rather, self-defining) "liberals" and left-winger, have such affinity with an ideology so right wing that in many cases you couldn't slide a Rizla between it an fascism?
common hostility towards capitalism, "Western" society, soulless globalization etc etc
Our religion is not nasty and those who follow the teaching of our prohet muhammed (peace be upon him ) and the quran will never do anything such as kill innocent people.
ok: back to square one

who is innocent, who isn't ?

since in Islam the life of whoever "spreads corruption in the land" is not protected, what is the exact meaning of that expression?

Here are my two personal favorites:

Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not. Philippians 2:10

A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing. Romans 8:33

And islam is the problem??
it's amazing how your "two personal favourites" coincide entirely with the "two personal favourites" of the author of http://www.evilbible.com/BiblicalIntolerance.htm

Allahu alim (God knows best)
Original post by mariachi
refuted ?

go to the last post on the thread, and read what it says (it is directed to you)

Lmao, here is what's at the last page -

Original post by macworld
you simply copy-paste tons of material until people have enough of wasting their time and quit

Epic comeback, destroyed all my points. When someone has no answer, this is typically what they say, unless they want to embarass themselves trying to reply. Anyone can read my post and they'd find it's a clear cut refutation to the Jewish Tribe massacre.

I don't think people like having what is believed to be a "fact" in the Islamaphobic circle, debunked.
(edited 12 years ago)
Luc Chatel fait suspendre une enseignante après une minute de silence pour Merah - Yahoo! Actualités France

This article says that a professor has been suspended for having requested from his students to observe 1 minute of silence for Mohamed Merah. He thought that he was victim of a big conspiracy.

Nice freedom of speech.
Original post by Perseveranze
Luc Chatel fait suspendre une enseignante après une minute de silence pour Merah - Yahoo! Actualités France

This article says that a professor has been suspended for having requested from his students to observe 1 minute of silence for Mohamed Merah. He thought that he was victim of a big conspiracy.

Nice freedom of speech.

Once again, nice fabricated facts - the teacher was a she, not a he, suppossed to be giving an English class. And most of her class walked out at her rantings.

Do you know what her name was...

And why is a muslim lecturing on a lack of freedom of speech?
(edited 12 years ago)

Nice freedom of speech.

There's freedom of speech and being a sick twisted indivdual.

A 1 minute silence to someone who went round killing innocent civilians, grow up.

He can have his own little one minute silence if he wants but why does he have to make a load of kids observe it as well, disgusting.
Original post by SpongebobSquarepan
There's freedom of speech and being a sick twisted indivdual.

A 1 minute silence to someone who went round killing innocent civilians, grow up.

He can have his own little one minute silence if he wants but why does he have to make a load of kids observe it as well, disgusting.

The article says the person "suggested" not "make". I think this breaches the western value of freedom of speech, I mean, is it wrong to believe that this is a conspiracy, considering the guy got shot in the head without any form of trial or justice? And then get fired from your job for it?

Just being honest here, not advocating his actions or anything (if they're true ofcourse). And it's a shame that the media isn't calling it a mental illness case, that usually is the trend for when it involves a Non-Muslim terrorist.
(edited 12 years ago)
The article says he "suggested" not "make". I think this breaches the western value of freedom of speech, I mean, is it wrong to believe that this is a conspiracy, considering the guy got shot in the head without any form of trial or justice? And then get fired from your job for it?

Just being honest here.

Well he said he commited the offences, and he has recorded them on his camera. So I think he is probably guilty.

Just being honest here.
Original post by SpongebobSquarepan
Well he said he commited the offences, and he has recorded them on his camera. So I think he is probably guilty.

Just being honest here.

dont get dragged into a circular debate with perverseadherence, he views crimes committed by muslims as complex constructed conspiracies and will soon copy and paste 9 pages of spam of crackpots quotes stating garbage as fact.

Ask him what his real view is on rights to freedom of speech - specifically the right of a magazine to print a picture of Mohammed. He wont answer me on his topic.

Latest

Trending

Trending