READING INTO EVERY WORD YOU SAY
YOU SAID THAT YOU COULD LET IT GO
AND I WOULDNT CATCH YOU HUNG UP ON SOMEBODY THAT YOU USED TO KNOWWWWWWW :music:
BUT YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OFFFF :puppyeyes:
LULZ.

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Crazy Paving
Nothing on mine. Mine's made out of 'man harboured' steel. :rofl2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :rofl2: :rofl2: Vi is so full of **** that man cackles about random stuff DAILY.
Reply 8765
Reply 8766

:indiff:

:sexface:
Original post by mel0n

:indiff:

:sexface:

Oi oi, a bitta hot chocolate eh? :sexface:
Reply 8768
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
Oi oi, a bitta hot chocolate eh? :sexface:

Why not :coma:

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n
Why not :coma:

Spoiler

LMAO, OFC OFC WHY NOT. :hubba: Omg, mel0n + chocolate = AMAZING BEBIS. :coma: :teeth:

Spoiler

Reply 8770
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
LMAO, OFC OFC WHY NOT. :hubba: Omg, mel0n + chocolate = AMAZING BEBIS. :coma: :teeth:

Spoiler

Depends what kinda chocolate.....

Got your text btw, I was out sowwie then I forgot to reply :getmecoat: that looks so good..
5 points away from my next gem, lads :nutcase: :excited:
Reply 8772
I'm so confused about the clocks changing I don't know what to do with my alarm :frown: :cry2:
Original post by mel0n
I'm so confused about the clocks changing I don't know what to do with my alarm :frown: :cry2:

:adore:

I WANT TO REP YOU WITH MY NEW NUMBER, BUT MAN'S GIVEN TOO MUCH OUT. remind me, later, k?? OH NEVERMIND. It went through :daydreaming:

Basically, we lose an hour of sleep. It's basically 1.20am right now, I guess :emo:
Reply 8774
Original post by Delta_Aitch
:adore:

I WANT TO REP YOU WITH MY NEW NUMBER, BUT MAN'S GIVEN TOO MUCH OUT. remind me, later, k?? OH NEVERMIND. It went through :daydreaming:

Basically, we lose an hour of sleep. It's basically 1.20am right now, I guess :emo:

Yeah I get that sort of, I just don't know if my phone/ipod will auto change therefore I don't know what time to set my alarms...
500 :manutd:

I don't lose sleep coz I never sleep before 1am anyway. :smug:
Yeaaah, most phones change it automatically. It's the analogue clocks which you'll have to change yourself.
OI FLACK, man had enough coins to buy some new colours. I HAVE GREEN :cry2: Man ain't a peasant no more #ragstoriches
sikkkkkkk, I ain't spending until I've got 1000 coins. And allow those bomb prices, hoping Ahsan will get me some discount on those.
Omg you finally responded. :cry2:

EDIT: YES, YES I CAN WRITE THE ANSWER.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending