The Student Room Group

question for people in uni doing engineering?

hi I'm just curious about what grades in which subjects did you get into university(Scottish) with. Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by hazzm2
hi I'm just curious about what grades in which subjects did you get into university(Scottish) with. Thanks.

Coming to the end of my final year of Civil Engineering at Dundee.

I got the following highers;

Maths - A
English - B
Modern Studies - B
Physics - C
History - C
Reply 2
got into first yr edinburgh with highers AAAAC in maths, physics, chemistry, business management and english respectively.
Reply 3
Original post by Bhudda
Coming to the end of my final year of Civil Engineering at Dundee.

I got the following highers;

Maths - A
English - B
Modern Studies - B
Physics - C
History - C

Could I ask how are things looking, re: getting a job?
Reply 4
bump
I have five unconditionals for edinburgh, HW, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Dundee in electronics and electrical engineering MEng and my grades at higher were AAAAA in maths, physics, chemistry, biology and english. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Electronica
I have five unconditionals for edinburgh, HW, Glasgow, Strathclyde and Dundee and my grades at higher were AAAAA in maths, physics, chemistry, biology and english. :smile:

What Engineering course did you apply to at Strathclyde? Will probably see you there if you are doing Mechanical and accept :smile:
Original post by Pigjosh
What Engineering course did you apply to at Strathclyde? Will probably see you there if you are doing Mechanical and accept :smile:

EEE my friend. But you will probably see me there regardless, even if I'm not doing the cool discipline. :colone:
Reply 8
Original post by Electronica
EEE my friend. But you will probably see me there regardless, even if I'm not doing the cool discipline. :colone:

Sounds good!

The Engineering department as a whole looks great. Really looking forward to it :biggrin:
Reply 9
I'm currently in my first year at Strathclyde doing Mechanical Engineering, i got AAAAC and got an unconditional. Course is amazing, i'd definetly go for it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest