The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by soyasauce
aww i have english coursework :cry2: got a editorial to write up... and do my evaluation and both in for friday :cry2: kill me :frown:

Spoiler

i own many watches.... not sure where they are :confused:

I'm pretty sure I can put you to good use before killing you :sexface:

Spoiler

So errr....you haven't asked me a question :erm:
Original post by This Honest
I'm pretty sure I can put you to good use before killing you :sexface:

Spoiler

So errr....you haven't asked me a question :erm:

:hmmm: and what would that be :rolleyes: im not very good at biology so couldnt help you there lol

Spoiler

oops sorry urmm

are you feeling HOT :sexface:
:hmmm: and what would that be :rolleyes: im not very good at biology so couldnt help you there lol

Spoiler

oops sorry urmm

are you feeling HOT :sexface:

Oh, it's nothing :emo:

Spoiler

Alright then. You're forgiven, but always TH in your mind :danceboy:.
Like I said yesterday, I can handle DJ, the only thing she's gonna be slicing is her reputation.. :giggle:

I'm feeling pretty warm yes, but not HOT.
Is there anything you can do to raise the temperature SS? :puppyeyes:

Do you own an apple device?
Oh, it's nothing :emo:

Spoiler

Alright then. You're forgiven, but always TH in your mind :danceboy:.
Like I said yesterday, I can handle DJ, the only thing she's gonna be slicing is her reputation.. :giggle:

I'm feeling pretty warm yes, but not HOT.
Is there anything you can do to raise the temperature SS? :puppyeyes:

Do you own an apple device?

hhaha

Spoiler

yay :biggrin:
LOL hahahaha

no i wish i could :cry2:

yes i do :gangster: your questions are boring.. lighten up abit :h:

errr are you hungry :redface:
hhaha

Spoiler

yay :biggrin:
LOL hahahaha

no i wish i could :cry2:

yes i do :gangster: your questions are boring.. lighten up abit :h:

errr are you hungry :redface:

:rofl: Ahh asain girls :daydreaming:

You tell me that my questions are boring but you asked me "if I'm hungry" :hmmmm:
:tongue: I am hungry indeed but the hunger is not strong enough for me to get up from my lazy ass :h:

Do you tend to gossip a lot to other girls? :mmm:
:rofl: Ahh asain girls :daydreaming:

You tell me that my questions are boring but you asked me "if I'm hungry" :hmmmm:
:tongue: I am hungry indeed but the hunger is not strong enough for me to get up from my lazy ass :h:

Do you tend to gossip a lot to other girls? :mmm:

who said im asain .... lol

hahaha ikr :h: aww lool good! this way itl stop you from putting on weight :wink:

hm no i dont :redface: i only gossip when i feel like it but rarely lol mostly i listen to gossip :biggrin:

being a guy (if u r ), do you bitch alot about girls lool?
who said im asain .... lol

hahaha ikr :h: aww lool good! this way itl stop you from putting on weight :wink:

hm no i dont :redface: i only gossip when i feel like it but rarely lol mostly i listen to gossip :biggrin:

being a guy (if u r ), do you bitch alot about girls lool?

OMG!! DJ lied to me...she said that you were asain. She's awful :cry2:

Spoiler

Haha, my apetite is pretty weird. I come home from school around 4-4:30PM but I don't feel like eating anything to after 11PM. :s-smilie: My parents force me to eat so yeah :emo:

:thumbsup: Smart girl, I listen to gossip too! :five:

I'm a guy :woo: and we don't really bitch about girls....but my guy mates do talk dirty about them :lol: we only bitch about girls who cheat on guys..that's it :yep:

Are you currently in a relationship?
OMG!! DJ lied to me...she said that you were asain. She's awful :cry2:

Spoiler

Haha, my apetite is pretty weird. I come home from school around 4-4:30PM but I don't feel like eating anything to after 11PM. :s-smilie: My parents force me to eat so yeah :emo:

:thumbsup: Smart girl, I listen to gossip too! :five:

I'm a guy :woo: and we don't really bitch about girls....but my guy mates do talk dirty about them :lol: we only bitch about girls who cheat on guys..that's it :yep:

Are you currently in a relationship?

:rofl: she terrible lool yeh i am asian :smile:

WOW i come home at 4 and MUST MUST eat.. then i have a lil snack at like 11 before bed lol im guessing your skinny ?

LOL i seee fair enough lol talking about girls is boring anyway aha

no im not :cry2: are you ?

would you like to get me a nice chocolate ice cream ? lool
:rofl: she terrible lool yeh i am asian :smile:

WOW i come home at 4 and MUST MUST eat.. then i have a lil snack at like 11 before bed lol im guessing your skinny ?

LOL i seee fair enough lol talking about girls is boring anyway aha

no im not :cry2: are you ?

would you like to get me a nice chocolate ice cream ? lool

:yeah:
hmmmm.. I see. It's weird indeed. However, I try and eat because I need glucose (:wink: ) to fuel me up for revision.
:tongue: I'm not skinny, I'm normal I guess. How about you? I know plenty of girls who EAT and EAT yet they remain normal. You're not of them, are you? :mmm:

I'm not either. Last year of sixth form. Don't see the point :lol: education comes first :smug:

I will love to get you some choc ice cream but you must get me some mint ice cream? :yep:

Do you often do sleepovers with other girls?
:yeah:
hmmmm.. I see. It's weird indeed. However, I try and eat because I need glucose (:wink: ) to fuel me up for revision.
:tongue: I'm not skinny, I'm normal I guess. How about you? I know plenty of girls who EAT and EAT yet they remain normal. You're not of them, are you? :mmm:

I'm not either. Last year of sixth form. Don't see the point :lol: education comes first :smug:

I will love to get you some choc ice cream but you must get me some mint ice cream? :yep:

Do you often do sleepovers with other girls?

haha apologies for late reply.. my laptop chargers stopped working :cry2:

ha i wish i was like you. on weekdays i dont really eat but wow weekends i cant stop eating :colondollar: urm well im really really really fat, i have a double chin, cant stop eating, and dont move around much because even walking from my bed to the desk i get out of breath :frown:

LOL wisely said and so true haha

hmm i use to alot when i was doing gcse's but now meh i like my own sleeping comfort and just effort really lol

do you think we're invading this thread ? lool
haha apologies for late reply.. my laptop chargers stopped working :cry2:

ha i wish i was like you. on weekdays i dont really eat but wow weekends i cant stop eating :colondollar: urm well im really really really fat, i have a double chin, cant stop eating, and dont move around much because even walking from my bed to the desk i get out of breath :frown:

LOL wisely said and so true haha

hmm i use to alot when i was doing gcse's but now meh i like my own sleeping comfort and just effort really lol

do you think we're invading this thread ? lool

:spank: That's what you get for "leaving me at the doorstep" as DJ said :sad:
:tongue:

Oh man :console: You being serious. Hope the situation changes though. When I watch these documentaries of fat people, I feel really sorry for them.

:lol:

I think we're invading this thread but errr... who cares :colone:

Have you watched the Hunger Games movie yet?
:spank: That's what you get for "leaving me at the doorstep" as DJ said :sad:
:tongue:

Oh man :console: You being serious. Hope the situation changes though. When I watch these documentaries of fat people, I feel really sorry for them.

:lol:

I think we're invading this thread but errr... who cares :colone:

Have you watched the Hunger Games movie yet?

LOL soweeeeee :hugs: ouch that hurt

urm im just kidding :wink: nah im normal :h: why do you feel sorry fof fat people? they bring issues upon themselves and only them to blame for there weight lol im so nice :h:

yehh true :tongue:

NOOOOOOOO i havnt :cry2: have you ?

are you a fan of horror films ?
LOL soweeeeee :hugs: ouch that hurt

urm im just kidding :wink: nah im normal :h: why do you feel sorry fof fat people? they bring issues upon themselves and only them to blame for there weight lol im so nice :h:

yehh true :tongue:

NOOOOOOOO i havnt :cry2: have you ?

are you a fan of horror films ?

You want more? :colone:

Spoiler

I know that they bring it upon themselves but it's like an addiction. I guess I feel sorry for them because it's an addiction. Of course, some want to stop eating junk but it's pretty hard.
:lol: You're a meanie...but me likey :yep:

Nope :grumble:
I'm trying to avoid the thread about it as well as fb posts. I'm going to see it with some mates in the easter holidays :woo:

I'm a fan indeed. I watched Devil's Inside last week and it wasn't scary at all.
Okay, maybe for like 2mins but that was it. £8.10 down the drain :angry:

Have you ever been abroad before?
You want more? :colone:

Spoiler

I know that they bring it upon themselves but it's like an addiction. I guess I feel sorry for them because it's an addiction. Of course, some want to stop eating junk but it's pretty hard.
:lol: You're a meanie...but me likey :yep:

Nope :grumble:
I'm trying to avoid the thread about it as well as fb posts. I'm going to see it with some mates in the easter holidays :woo:

I'm a fan indeed. I watched Devil's Inside last week and it wasn't scary at all.
Okay, maybe for like 2mins but that was it. £8.10 down the drain :angry:

Have you ever been abroad before?

nooo stop .. :cry2: so mean :frown: i sid im sorry what more do you want :colonhash: lool

yehh aww i guess youv got a point haha

same easter holidays :biggrin: trailer looks really goood lol

YAY SNAP ... oo i havnt seen it yet :frown: most people are saying its not scary so i might just not watch it .. lool wow over here its £7 .. jeez so expensive, we are just students how are we meant to afford such things ..

yes i have many times :P wbu ?

have you been paint balling ?
nooo stop .. :cry2: so mean :frown: i sid im sorry what more do you want :colonhash: lool

yehh aww i guess youv got a point haha

same easter holidays :biggrin: trailer looks really goood lol

YAY SNAP ... oo i havnt seen it yet :frown: most people are saying its not scary so i might just not watch it .. lool wow over here its £7 .. jeez so expensive, we are just students how are we meant to afford such things ..

yes i have many times :P wbu ?

have you been paint balling ?

This is my last reply for today. I'm out with the family to visit my aunt and we ALWAYS stay for at least 4 hours :sigh: At least i can catch up with my cousins :woo:

:puppyeyes: I'm sawwwy. I didn't mean to hurt you :sad:

Spoiler

trailer is awesome :biggrin:

ahhhh your lucky! I'm in London so prices are high as usual. My ticket was a STUDENT as well :lol:
Where abouts are you on the map? :giggle:

I've been 4 times. Might go again this year but not too sure. Where you've been out of interest? :beard:

I went paintballing once and although it was fun and great with the majority of the school year going...it HURTS. Having said that, I went in year 8 so perhaps I'm a man now :smug:

Do you still go on bouncy castles?

Cya for now :wavey: SS
1 more to go
5000TH POST

:party:

:king1: My award please.... :smug:
This is my last reply for today. I'm out with the family to visit my aunt and we ALWAYS stay for at least 4 hours :sigh: At least i can catch up with my cousins :woo:

:puppyeyes: I'm sawwwy. I didn't mean to hurt you :sad:

Spoiler

trailer is awesome :biggrin:

ahhhh your lucky! I'm in London so prices are high as usual. My ticket was a STUDENT as well :lol:
Where abouts are you on the map? :giggle:

I've been 4 times. Might go again this year but not too sure. Where you've been out of interest? :beard:

I went paintballing once and although it was fun and great with the majority of the school year going...it HURTS. Having said that, I went in year 8 so perhaps I'm a man now :smug:

Do you still go on bouncy castles?

Cya for now :wavey: SS

aww well i hope you have a nice time :h: i should go outside my families chilling out so should join them :colonhash: aha nothing better than catchng up with cousins lool

thats it :cry2: i dont talk to mean people :cry2:

O.o yeh hahaha urm like just out of london,, in buckinghamshire :cool:

oo where you go ? well, germany, belguim, pakistan, tunisia, Dubai, Saudi arabia, france, italy and going italy again in april :biggrin: urmm... i think thats it lol

loool aww niceee .. pfft i bet yur a kid at heart :wink:

YES i do :colondollar:

byeeee xx for now :colone:
5000TH POST

:party:

:king1: My award please.... :smug:

i couldv had that post :angry: :cry2:
The thread seemed to get derailed and no question was posted so I'll pick up where was left off :smile:

No I don't still go on bouncy castles. (Never get the chance :'( )

Do you like pie?

Latest