Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

LSE Library- Internet or lack of, solutions anybody ? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I am currently on a gap year and often find myself in the LSE Library, due to the fact it allows me to study after work in tranquil surroundings.

However as a visitor, I'm barred from using the internet on my own computer. This makes life difficult, especially when I have to looks something up.

Does someone know of a way around. If you do and could help. that would be a godsend.

ReputationRep:
    Could you get one of those broadband USB dongle?

ReputationRep:
    It is a solution that would take some time, wouldi t not be possible for me to log on to the network without using an existing LSE student's password. That would be perfect

ReputationRep:
    there are computers on one of the floors that are for non-students

ReputationRep:
    There are computers for visitors on first floor .

ReputationRep:
    Know of them, but they are not exactly in the quietest zone of the library. Also, I was not sure of their PDF downloading or ITunesU ( it lets you download uni lectures from around the globe ) capabilities !

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.