The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Okay, the way everything's fading in and out is becoming a bit annoying, especially with Swype when the list of suggestions appears above the keyboard. :colonhash:
Reply 7101
Think my desire is about to die, been acting very strange. Anyone got any hints as to why my mobile internet won't turn off?
Original post by johnnn
Think my desire is about to die, been acting very strange. Anyone got any hints as to why my mobile internet won't turn off?

Bad code.

Backup your data and do a factory reset before you give up on it. Perhaps it's time for a custom ROM?
Original post by mikeyd85
Bad code.

Backup your data and do a factory reset before you give up on it. Perhaps it's time for a custom ROM?

What ROM are you running and what phone do you have?
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
What ROM are you running and what phone do you have?

IceColdSandwich 6.1 Stable on a Desire S. :smile:

I'm not sure about the Desire S but on my HTC Deisre HD thee is already a 6.2. I suggest upgrading to that before you do anything else.
Original post by El Torres
I'm not sure about the Desire S but on my HTC Deisre HD thee is already a 6.2. I suggest upgrading to that before you do anything else.

6.2 has not yet been ported to DS. I'm more likely to switch to CM's alphas as they're shipping with 4.0.4 which seems to have some nice performance improvements.

Either way, HTC need to get a move on and leak Kernel 3.0!
6.2 has not yet been ported to DS. I'm more likely to switch to CM's alphas as they're shipping with 4.0.4 which seems to have some nice performance improvements.

Either way, HTC need to get a move on and leak Kernel 3.0!

May is the rumour. Which is still miles away.
Original post by El Torres
May is the rumour. Which is still miles away.

True day, which means hopefully a leak will come next month :colone:

Either way, I've got 4.0.4 downloading now. :biggrin:
Anyone know know when SG2 on Vodafone will get ICS?
Original post by TheCasual
Anyone know know when SG2 on Vodafone will get ICS?

It's still in testing. I suggest you watch this page for any updates.
Original post by -WhySoSerious?

Does it have the ability to nuke trolls?
As they say, every guy online is a guy, every girl is a guy and every child is an FBI agent lol

Hmm, how do you find it?

I am personally running Virtuous Inquisition 4.01 on a Sensation XE. Stable as rock.
Original post by Sgt.Incontro
Hmm, how do you find it?

I am personally running Virtuous Inquisition 4.01 on a Sensation XE. Stable as rock.

Fast, clean AOSP with lots of customisation but a few bugs leaving system totally frozen. I'm currently wiping to go to the latest CM nightly. :smile:
Original post by G8D
TSR app doesn't show quotes, does it?

Not yet but It's on the list for future versions...

:ninja: posted using the app...
Reply 7116
Anyone else got Temple Run?

Great game but it is awfully buggy, crashes every few minutes, is laggy and has glitches! The most annoying thing is all of the 5 star reviews saying how it's great if a little buggy >_< How are they going to be persuaded to fix it if everyone rates it 5 stars?!
Original post by tface
Anyone else got Temple Run?

Great game but it is awfully buggy, crashes every few minutes, is laggy and has glitches! The most annoying thing is all of the 5 star reviews saying how it's great if a little buggy >_< How are they going to be persuaded to fix it if everyone rates it 5 stars?!

As I've said on another forum: Works fine here, aside from the odd drop in frame rate.
It doesn't lag at all for me. :dontknow:
Temple run works fine for me on desire s.

Gf can't even get it on her Samsung ace though.

Is it because she's on an older version of Android? Or lower spec phone?

Latest

Trending

Trending