The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Brutal Honesty
White people are the most oppressed group in Europe.

The fact that this has 5 thumbs up actively terrifies me.
The UK is not the most racist country in Europe. It is the least racist country to be honest..
Original post by JackAVFC
Theyre Jewish not real white.

White nationalist here ayee? Well at least it will be better than the clueless EDL sympathisers
Original post by Golden_Boy786
**** off they are Racist cos i've been there and seen it.

End of.:angry:

Wow youve visited it briefly so your an expert. Youve completely disproved me, ill come to your country and tell you about it because ill certainly know more about it with a brief visit.
Reply 84
Original post by Dux_Helvetica
Well it's not just Mme Le Pen but all of her voters too, and even though I don't agree with all of her party they have some rational policies.

The party is gaining ground and Sarkozy is trying to capitalise on the growing right-wing sentiment by shifting to the right in an attempt to win the next election, stealing Le Pen's votes.

According to the latest opinion polls, Le Pen's popularity is dropping to the extent that she is now in 4th place, behind Jean-Luc Melenchon. Her decision to continue electioneering during the events of Toulouse last week went down like a lead balloon in France, particularly with the rhetoric she was spouting.
Original post by Vérité
According to the latest opinion polls, Le Pen's popularity is dropping to the extent that she is now in 4th place, behind Jean-Luc Melenchon. Her decision to continue electioneering during the events of Toulouse last week went down like a lead balloon in France, particularly with the rhetoric she was spouting.

What did she say? I thought the French would lap it up. There was a programme on Al Jazeera recently about racism faced by blacks/Arabs in France, it will be on their Youtube channel it's quite interesting.
Reply 86
Original post by Addzter
orly

Yarly.
Reply 87
Original post by Love4All
hahahahah obviously you don't want to accept the truth because it hurts. Nevetrheless, it's hard to forget what whites have done to black people in the past. Black people are still suffering because of White people. Dont forget that!

other people might be racist but still whites are the most racist people.

Are you not white? Most Lebanese people I have met have been keen to stress how "white" and "mediterranean" they are.
Reply 88
Original post by Ano1
You obvuosuly dont have Love 4 White people. Racism started from us?

Mongol, Persian, Ottoman, Egyptian 'racism' against Nubians.
Are they racist? they all waged war on different ethnicities, and made them into slaves. You brainwashed idiot. You no nothing.

I agree that Turks have a very racist past and have committed multiple genocides.

Mongols? Not sure they were particularly racist, they were just brutal murderers.

Persian racism against Nubians? Wtf?
Reply 89
Spain and Portugal are the kings of racism. Whenever some caribbean guy is telling tales about some colonial brutality you will always hear the words "it was di spaniards dem". They even invented the word n****r ffs. Look what they did to Lewis Hamilton (and any other black payer out there for that matter)
Reply 90
I think I remember a Europe wide study which concluded that Hungary is the most ignorant country in terms of homophobia and other related attitudes.
Reply 91
Original post by sabre2th1
White nationalist here ayee? Well at least it will be better than the clueless EDL sympathisers

Yes EDL has some white nationalist sympathisers but anyone who supports Israel is not a true white nationalist.
Original post by Barghest
Yarly.

You've clearly never met a French person.
Original post by JackAVFC
Yes EDL has some white nationalist sympathisers but anyone who supports Israel is not a true white nationalist.

True this^, I prefer White Nationalists to EDL because at least the WN aren't a bunch of drunk pub lads. They seem to be knowledgeable to some extent
Reply 94
Original post by sabre2th1
True this^, I prefer White Nationalists to EDL because at least the WN aren't a bunch of drunk pub lads. They seem to be knowledgeable to some extent

Knowledgeable? White nationalist?

You what.
Reply 95
Original post by Carecup

You what.

A lot of them actually are, if you check out WN web forums they are usually really knowledgeable about history and so on. They have retarded views yes. It doesn't stop them being knowledgeable.
Reply 96
Original post by Brutal Honesty
What did she say? I thought the French would lap it up. There was a programme on Al Jazeera recently about racism faced by blacks/Arabs in France, it will be on their Youtube channel it's quite interesting.

A few of her recent quotes:

“Islamic fundamentalist threat has been underestimated in our country and political-religious groups are developing due to a certain laxity”

“Security is a theme that has just signed up to the presidential campaign”

"How many Mohamed Merahs are on the boats and planes that arrive in France every day filled with immigrants? How many Merahs are among the immigrants' children who don't integrate?"

Sarkozy has came out of the situation in a better light, because he didn't claim immigrants were responsible for the shootings. In essence, Sarkozy is correct because Merah was born in France, and his image of being a statesman was in stark contrast to the rabble-rousing rhetoric from Le Pen.
Reply 97
Original post by Ferdowsi
A lot of them actually are, if you check out WN web forums they are usually really knowledgeable about history and so on. They have retarded views yes. It doesn't stop them being knowledgeable.

They manipulate historical facts and data to suit their hugely dumb and twisted world view. All that takes is a bit of time and google.
Original post by Carecup

You what.

MUCH more knowledgeable than the average EDL member.

Original post by Ferdowsi

THis^
Reply 99
Original post by Martyn*
Just reading this bit from http://moronwatch.net/ on the recent attack on Jews by Mohammed Merah. I happened to click on the link when something caught my attention:

The far-right in France, represented by the National Front, is going through a brand detoxification under its new leader, Marine Le Pen. The National Front regularly polls in the 20% range; additionally a strong racist vote goes to Sarkozy’s right-of-centre UMP, as indicated by Sarkozy’s pandering to racism.

What do you think of this? Race (a word I tend to dodge) has been a tentative subject in France, particularly with multiculturalism and ethnic communities.

France generally sucks. It's one of the worst countries in Europe. A pathetic, wussy history, a dying language, independence movements in Corsica, Brittany and Alsace-Lorraine, an economy in the dumps and severe social margins between minority groups such as blacks and Muslims when compared to the rest of the population.

Latest

Trending

Trending