The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

what? was

and his multiple shirtless scenes on glee not enough for you?
[video="youtube;q0oyJ7pnJvM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0oyJ7pnJvM&feature=related[/video]

This is HILARIOUS xD Emma's voice is creeepyyy

Original post by museobsessed
what? was

and his multiple shirtless scenes on glee not enough for you?

tbh even fully clothed Sam is much hotter than topless anyone so the nakeder the better :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Hey all,

I watch Glee on Sky 1 (not online from the US) and the Sky box messed up the recording yesterday.. anyone any idea where/when it's repeated? Or where I can find that particular ep online?

Spoiler

Reply 9184
Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Damn you. :grumble:
Ah, this thread is alive again, by the power of Cooper Anderson! YAY
Reply 9186
i was home alone at my girlfriends house. ...curiosity got the better of me and i watched season 1 of glee.

not sure how i feel. do i just go on taking the piss out of her for watching it so she doesn't suspect that I've jumped the fence and ....like? it now?

help
Original post by pooo
i was home alone at my girlfriends house. ...curiosity got the better of me and i watched season 1 of glee.

not sure how i feel. do i just go on taking the piss out of her for watching it so she doesn't suspect that I've jumped the fence and ....like? it now?

help

keep watching! its awesome
Reply 9188
I couldn't find any info on the net but I was wondering whether the whole series would finish after the graduation of the present characters? Season 3 - the end???
Original post by effy27
I couldn't find any info on the net but I was wondering whether the whole series would finish after the graduation of the present characters? Season 3 - the end???

nope, theres a season four, and they're planning to keep some of the graduating characters with some sort of special plot device which they're keeping VERY quiet on
Muchos squealing about 3x15 episode spoilers

Spoiler

Spoiler

:love::sogood:
I just had a major 'the dalton academy guys in uniforms are freaking hot' moment and then realised how morally wrong it probably is to think that, especially if I were a guy and they were girls :getmecoat:
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I just had a major 'the dalton academy guys in uniforms are freaking hot' moment and then realised how morally wrong it probably is to think that, especially if I were a guy and they were girls :getmecoat:

but they ARE hot and its totally ok to be into guys in uniform
but they ARE hot and its totally ok to be into guys in uniform

I'm totally cool with perving over the firemen's bums when they come visit my work but there just something that doesn't quite sit right about the idea of school uniforms :colondollar: Maybe i'm just old fashioned :getmecoat:

Absolute youtube glee blitz at the moment :biggrin: Will in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl4vsHlNdkg&feature=related :drool:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
I'm totally cool with perving over the firemen's bums when they come visit my work but there just something that doesn't quite sit right about the idea of school uniforms :colondollar: Maybe i'm just old fashioned :getmecoat:

Absolute youtube glee blitz at the moment :biggrin: Will in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl4vsHlNdkg&feature=related :drool:

haha but guys are allowed to like girls in uniforms so *shrug* equality for all

haha. No. We do not like Will in the glee fandom but i'll let you off :biggrin:
haha but guys are allowed to like girls in uniforms so *shrug* equality for all

haha. No. We do not like Will in the glee fandom but i'll let you off :biggrin:

:zomg:

But he's awesome!
Reply 9197
Original post by TheCrackInTime
:zomg:

But he's awesome!

But Pedo!Will :afraid:
I interrupt this thread to bring you urgent news from the Glee kingdom in reference to the forthcoming episode (3x15)

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9199
I interrupt this thread to bring you urgent news from the Glee kingdom in reference to the forthcoming episode (3x15)

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending