The Student Room Group

Is University of Exeter a good place to study A&F?

hi guys,
I'm an international student. Currently I'm applying for INTO group,also including INTO Exeter to read Accounting and Finance Course.

After 1 yr studying in INTO Exeter, year 2 and 3 I will study in University of Exeter
I have done a number oF researches related to this major and I found out that Exeter ranks in top 10 in terms of Accounting and Finance. The campus also nice too.

Therefore, I wonder if this is a good university or not?
THanks.
Reply 1
I'd say it would be a great university to study A&F, especially considering that it is one of KPMG's targeted and partnered university, I mean most their programmes include studying at exeter - so it must be respected.
Reply 2
As someone who's meant to be revising for A&F exams in one of the University of Exeter libraries as I type this, I can verify that it is a great uni for the course, and a fantastic uni generally.
Reply 3
many thanks. I'm waiting for an offer. hope that my next destination will be Exeter in this September.
@alexgoosey: are u studying A&F too??? can I ask some reference books to read before the first term. because I haven't studied foundation or A level course, I just finished my highschool in my country . yesss so a little bit nervous :-sss
Reply 4
Original post by emilyng
many thanks. I'm waiting for an offer. hope that my next destination will be Exeter in this September.
@alexgoosey: are u studying A&F too??? can I ask some reference books to read before the first term. because I haven't studied foundation or A level course, I just finished my highschool in my country . yesss so a little bit nervous :-sss

You could try this textbook if you're interested:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Business-Accounting-UK-GAAP-v/dp/0273718762/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1338322220&sr=1-2

It was the standard textbook for my first year for financial accounting. I imagine I'll continue to use it in the future.

If you have any questions about studying Accounting and Finance, pm me, and I'll try to help :smile:
Reply 5
Hi :smile: i think Exeter is a good one. I prepare to study A&F in university next year. Exeter's A&F get a good total score in UCAS. Are there any universities else to study A&F in ur consideration?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending