The Student Room Group

St Olave's or Tiffin Girls?

I have an offer from St Olave's, which I accepted. I've also been to the interview/Future Pathways Discussion at Tiffin Girls, which I really hope I get an offer from since it's my local grammar. So, assuming I have both, which would be a better choice? Both in terms of grades and leavers' destinations?

Really appreciate the help!
Reply 1
St. Olave's.
Original post by theBlackAce
I have an offer from St Olave's, which I accepted. I've also been to the interview/Future Pathways Discussion at Tiffin Girls, which I really hope I get an offer from since it's my local grammar. So, assuming I have both, which would be a better choice? Both in terms of grades and leavers' destinations?

Really appreciate the help!

Tiffin Girls :biggrin: The boys one is also great :smile:
Reply 3
Lol much easier now

Original post by blueray
Tiffin Girls :biggrin: The boys one is also great :smile:

I thought so too but St Olave's is apparently better for uni :confused:
Original post by theBlackAce
Lol much easier now

I thought so too but St Olave's is apparently better for uni :confused:

Go to what one you want to then :smile: All i'm saying is that the number from tiffin students who went to oxbridge is huge :biggrin:
Reply 5
I guess. And now that I checked up on it, they seem to be pretty equal, but I just wanted an opinion is all :smile:
Reply 6
Well they're practically on opposite sides of london and you say Tiffin is your local one so I would assume it take you 1.5-2 hours to get to st olave's. I would just recommend to go to tiffin.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending