The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
hello everyone...
i applied for a masters in environmental engineering and though my friend who is applying for environmental technology got an acceptance, i didn't get anything. So i started to worry. I just want to know if the faculty of engineering started to release offers and acceptances??!!! Did anyone had an acceptance?

Regards to all :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Probable Firm (Unless an awesome Gap Year pops out of the sky and lands in my lap):

Physics MSci
A* (Maths) AAA
Original post by jmenkus
Probable Firm (Unless an awesome Gap Year pops out of the sky and lands in my lap):

Physics MSci
A* (Maths) AAA

Congrats! Firming Imps for Phys MSci too, since I finally got all the decisions back. :biggrin:
Original post by Astronomical
Congrats! Firming Imps for Phys MSci too, since I finally got all the decisions back. :biggrin:

Thanks! What grades do you need?
Original post by jmenkus
Thanks! What grades do you need?

I need AAA in further maths, physics and chemistry. My January results have pretty much guaranteed the grades though, so it's all good. :smile:
I'm probably firming Imperial for medicine since Jan exams went pretty well :smile: Just waiting for Nottingham to finally respond, as I still don't know all my uni decisions!
Reply 146
Original post by ChemAddict
Nice one! When did you have your interview?

I wasn't contacted or interviewed.. got my offer back in November :smile:
Reply 147
For all Computing offer holders, here is the opportunity to know your future batchmates :smile:
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/182362678547828/
Reply 148
Finally relpied to my offers on UCAS and firmed Imperial.
Mechanical Engineering with a year abroad, A*(in maths)AAA
Can't wait now :smile:
Reply 149
Firmed Imperial for medicine! AAAC :biggrin:. Be seeing some of you guys next year.
Reply 150
I have just firmed Imperial for Biology (AAA) :smile:
Really looking forward to it!!!
Original post by Henley24
I have just firmed Imperial for Biology (AAA) :smile:
Really looking forward to it!!!

still deciding between sheffield and imperial for bio, it's so hard :frown:
Reply 152
Original post by isitinyet?
still deciding between sheffield and imperial for bio, it's so hard :frown:

I agonised over the choice between Bristol and Imperial for such a long time. So many people said I would be crazy to turn down Imperial as its reputation is so good, but just as many people said Bristol is such an awesome place.
But, I think instinct has served me well, and I knew to get a head start in life I needed to go to a fantastic Uni Imperial is the place.
I cannot wait to start now!
Did you go to the post-offer day at Imperial?
Reply 153
Just firmed imperial for physics with theoretical physics :biggrin: (AAA adv highers)
Cant wait!
Just firmed Imperial for Aero :h:
I just hope I can get that A* in Physics... :s-smilie:
Going to be firming Imperial for M Eng. JMC. :smile:

But the offer is quite hard :frown:. I'll just have to work harder, I guess.
Original post by {Unregistered}
Going to be firming Imperial for M Eng. JMC. :smile:

But the offer is quite hard :frown:. I'll just have to work harder, I guess.

it's horrible isn't it? cause you're excited to get an offer, but then you think to yourself- if i wanna get in, i'm gonna have to spend all my time revising and have basically no life.. :/ but i guess it'll be worth it in the end :biggrin:
Original post by magdaplaysbass
it's horrible isn't it? cause you're excited to get an offer, but then you think to yourself- if i wanna get in, i'm gonna have to spend all my time revising and have basically no life.. :/ but i guess it'll be worth it in the end :biggrin:

Yup, absolutely true.

Although I do have an easier offer from another university, the name of which I dare not mention in the Imperial forum. :tongue:
Original post by {Unregistered}
Yup, absolutely true.

Although I do have an easier offer from another university, the name of which I dare not mention in the Imperial forum. :tongue:

hahaha :biggrin: Good luck with getting your offer :smile:
Reply 159
Original post by Dark-Myth
Posting to subscribe.

Current 1st year EEE student. Living at Wilson House. Anything Imperial/first year/EEE related, quote or PM me. :smile:

Hi~
I have a question about the condition of the offer.
My con-offer is A* in math, A * in physics n A in further math.
If I get Math A*,Further Math A*,Physics A,Chemistry A.
Is it possible that I am accepted by the college?
Cheers~!

Latest

Trending

Trending