The Student Room Group

ITV showing Harry Potter and the half blood prince AGAIN?

Its on tonight. I thought they showed that already quite recently?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can never have too much Harry Potter tho :h:
Rather that on than some X-factor reality pop ****e.

Yes I negged you, come at me bro.
It's because it's one of the few movies they have rights to. Channel 4 are doing the same too, they showed Avatar last weekend and are probably going to show it every weekend now...
Original post by -aimz
You can never have too much Harry Potter tho :h:

Same, don't get me wrong, not saying its a bad thing, i'm just quite surprised they're showing it again so so recently after the previous occasion considering thats still a 'new-ish' film
Reply 5
whats a harry potter?
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Channel 4 are doing the same too, they showed Avatar last weekend and are probably going to show it every weekend now...

Yup, was on yesterday.
Reply 7
Can someone tell me when is it on and what channel? :tongue: x
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Rather that on than some X-factor reality pop ****e.

Yes I negged you, come at me bro.

you seem to have mistakened that i'm complainng about this, i'm not, i'm just surprised that they're showing it again after the 'terrestrial premiere' of last time
Reply 9
Yeh get used to it I think they are all going to be cutting expenditure. Even the BBC have said they are going to be showing more repeats now rather than commission new programmes (not reducing the license fee though :rolleyes: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mintbear
Can someone tell me when is it on and what channel? :tongue: x

6:10 pm, itv1
Original post by Stevo112
whats a harry potter?

Bloke called Harry from Stoke-on-Trent.
Reply 12
Original post by internet tough guy
6:10 pm, itv1

Thank you very much! :smile:
Reply 13
Just watch a very potter musical instead.

Yep:smile: at 6:10 ITV1. They did show it recently, but I don't remember when. They did show all the Harry Potter movies once Deathly Hallows pt2 came out:smile:
Reply 15
not as bad as E4 showing independance day twice a week for the last month.
ITV show The Mummy Returns all the ****ing time. Have done for the past few years.
Original post by Barden
ITV show The Mummy Returns all the ****ing time. Have done for the past few years.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that.

Shame because I don't recall the last time a decent film like The Godfather or Scarface or even Pulp Fiction was last shown. Also I can't remember when they last showed the movie Malcolm X although with it being 3 and a half hours long it's not very tv schedule friendly. Denzel Washington at his finest though.

know what you mean. Although I do watch Harry Potter, I absolutely hate Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe- the two just can't act.

Ms Doubtfire on Ch5 for me. That is a classic.
Original post by Gridiron-Gangster
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that.

Shame because I don't recall the last time a decent film like The Godfather or Scarface or even Pulp Fiction was last shown. Also I can't remember when they last showed the movie Malcolm X although with it being 3 and a half hours long it's not very tv schedule friendly. Denzel Washington at his finest though.

Film 4 showed The Godfather 1-3 on repeat for about 2 weeks 8 or so months ago.
But yeh, I agree better films should be shown on tv in general. Last decent film I saw on tv was Scent of a Woman, a few months ago on ITV.

Quick Reply

Latest