The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Liam_G
Tom's went out to the shop to buy bacon and eggs. We is having eggs benedict. I don't really know what they are, but if they look strange I've decided I might try and scramble them post-benedict when he isn't looking.

Noooo, eggs benedict is wonderful. Were I not going to be having sumptuous beef wellies in a few hours, I'd totally be having them right now ><
Original post by dbmag9
Best served late, of course, in an insanely hipstery café. :yep:

Of course :yep:
Original post by Revd. Mike
Noooo, eggs benedict is wonderful.

Original post by Jace Falco
Nononono! Eggs benedict are wonderful!

Derp.
Reply 183
What up fags. Can we say that? Is that a word we're taking back?

Anywho I have finished my dissertation and spent most of this weekend in bed as a result :h:
Original post by paddy

Anywho I have finished my dissertation and spent most of this weekend in bed as a result :h:

:five: Well done :biggrin:
Original post by paddy

Oh yeah, I was supposed to release your ban a couple of days ago, totally forgot :rofl:
Reply 186
Oh yeah, I was supposed to release your ban a couple of days ago, totally forgot :rofl:

Well you can shut your whore mouth Licudi :colonhash:

You'll get to have your wicked way with my TSR account again soon enough, I'll be going into exam mode after this week :emo:
Reply 187
Kinky.

I cheated and bought cake in the end. Can't be arsed to make chilli AND a cake from scratch.
Student Finance! :angry:
Original post by fretter778

My encounter with them was remarkably smooth this year. Fill out the basic details and the reference number from last year, get it stamped by uni, send it with a photocopy of my P60, then two weeks later I get a letter telling me I've had the full entitlement paid, and an email from Birkbeck saying I'm eligible for a bursary and so I don't have to pay the remainder of my fees, Boom.
Reply 190
I seem to be one of the only people I know that has never had a major problem with Student Finance...
My encounter with them was remarkably smooth this year. Fill out the basic details and the reference number from last year, get it stamped by uni, send it with a photocopy of my P60, then two weeks later I get a letter telling me I've had the full entitlement paid, and an email from Birkbeck saying I'm eligible for a bursary and so I don't have to pay the remainder of my fees, Boom.

Lucky. All I got was a security question we never answered (we wrote everything down on a sheet yesterday) and now we've not got any emails to fill in the parent bits.
Reply 193
Original post by paddy

Welcome back, gayboy. You'd better be coming to our meet. :hmmm:

Ugh, I had a go signing on when they texted me last term, but the sign-in details I had for my parents didn't work? I should probably sort it out, though. :colonhash:
Dreading student finance, although I suppose it can't go any worse than when I got posted a tuition fees bill this year :colonhash:

anyway, really exciting stuff for my youth orchestra next year, it's the 50th anniversary of the orchestra, and for the concert series next year we have FOUR guest conductors (Donald Runnicles, James Loughran, En Shao and Garry Walker) and at least two soloists (Dame Evelyn Glennie (:awesome:) and Julian Lloyd Webber (sort of meh))
Reply 195
My legs ache for no particular reason and have a massive blister on my little toe :sad:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by EierVonSatan
Ah true, I forget when term time is :colondollar: We tend to go in June when exam season is highest, the queues aren't too bad around that time :smile:

Good shout! Steer clear on the last few days in June though, the Scottish schools go down for a trip. Made that mistake before... :sigh:

I was out last night and I slipped and hit my face off of the corner of a table. I have a black eye and it's sore :frown: (It's kinda awesome! :biggrin:)

I"m making that face too :mad: I'm hoping that if I leave it long enough it'll magically sort itself out :smile: Although I've gotten as far as putting my name in :biggrin:
Reply 198

I am literally counting the days til my loan comes in; it coincides with my payday so I'm going to be minted :colone:

Original post by dbmag9
Welcome back, gayboy. You'd better be coming to our meet. :hmmm:

I might if I feel like it :beard:
Reply 199
Original post by paddy

WELL DONE!!

Original post by Crisps
I seem to be one of the only people I know that has never had a major problem with Student Finance...

Oh no, I've had problems 2 years running... This year they didn't seem to like me changing my tuition fee amount to zero... :\
I'm dreading this year, I really can't be bothered.. Oh wells...

Latest