The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

I just got an offer for Msc economics :smile: good luck for all those still waiting!!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by AUBstudent
I just got an offer for Msc economics :smile: good luck for all those still waiting!!

hey.. soo cool... when had u applied?
Original post by OneManWreckingMachine
hey.. soo cool... when had u applied?

i applied in october 5th :smile: i would have gone crazy if i waited so long for a rejection :tongue: what programme are you applying for? best of luck!!
I've received an offer for Bsc Economics, but they're asking me to get 100% in Maths in the Romanian Baccalaureate :mad:
Reply 3924
Im firmed ucl the other day :biggrin: just wondering what the next step, student finance or accommodation? and do i have to do one before the other or doesn't it matter :/
Just firmed UCL for G400 CompSci, see you lot after my gap year.*

*ASSUMING THAT I GET THE GRADES WHICH I HAVE A VERY BAD FEELING ABOUT.
Reply 3926
Original post by jayy1994
Im firmed ucl the other day :biggrin: just wondering what the next step, student finance or accommodation? and do i have to do one before the other or doesn't it matter :/

Nope it doesn't matter- it's entirely up to you I think :smile: I see you have applied for biomedical sciences too. Have you joined the UCL offer holders 2012 group on Facebook?
Hi, anyone here an EU national?
Original post by corina13m
I've received an offer for Bsc Economics, but they're asking me to get 100% in Maths in the Romanian Baccalaureate :mad:

Ugh, hard job. Succes ! :smile:
Spanish around here. Why u ask?
Reply 3930
Just a little reminder to you guys- join the two Facebook groups: UCL offer holders 2012 and UCL freshers 2012 :smile:

Whats with the neg- I'm only trying to be helpful....
(edited 12 years ago)
i applied in october 5th :smile: i would have gone crazy if i waited so long for a rejection :tongue: what programme are you applying for? best of luck!!

Msc Eco... still awaiting the result!!! :frown:
Original post by OneManWreckingMachine
Msc Eco... still awaiting the result!!! :frown:

i don't think ull have to wait for too long anymore :smile: hope ull get an offer!!
Reply 3933
Original post by Evie94
Nope it doesn't matter- it's entirely up to you I think :smile: I see you have applied for biomedical sciences too. Have you joined the UCL offer holders 2012 group on Facebook?

Im doing the accommodation atm, im looking at other options for student finance too :/ and thanks ive found the group :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
i don't think ull have to wait for too long anymore :smile: hope ull get an offer!!

Thanx hoping the same! :smile:
Original post by Alexandra Lore
Ugh, hard job. Succes ! :smile:

Thanks! Good luck to you too!
Reply 3936
Hey all, Posted this elsewhere:

I applied on March 16th for the MSC in Facilities and Environment Management. My undergrad was at USC (USA) in Mathematical Economics where I received at 3.45 (2:1?), and I currently work in Construction. How promising is this email from the course director?

Thank you for your interest in UCL's MSc in Facility and Environment Management. I read your personal statement with interest as your ambition is certainly one of the more adventurous and interesting takes on FM as a career. If you have any questions about the course please drop me a line. In the meanwhile you should be hearing formally from UCL in a few weeks time.

My personal statement pretty much answered what they've appeared to have been asking in the essay Look promising?
GCSEs: 7a 3b c
As AAAB
a2 AAA
economics - UCL, should i go for it?
Original post by TMeharry
Hey all, Posted this elsewhere:

I applied on March 16th for the MSC in Facilities and Environment Management. My undergrad was at USC (USA) in Mathematical Economics where I received at 3.45 (2:1?), and I currently work in Construction. How promising is this email from the course director?

Thank you for your interest in UCL's MSc in Facility and Environment Management. I read your personal statement with interest as your ambition is certainly one of the more adventurous and interesting takes on FM as a career. If you have any questions about the course please drop me a line. In the meanwhile you should be hearing formally from UCL in a few weeks time.

My personal statement pretty much answered what they've appeared to have been asking in the essay Look promising?

If you don't get an offer I'll eat.. something

Original post by matthurry
As AAAB
a2 AAA
economics - UCL, should i go for it?

Go for it
Reply 3939
Original post by matthurry
As AAAB
a2 AAA