The Student Room Group

Is this male model hot? high cheekbones

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
He looks kind of high.
A bit more muscle and would bang.
Reply 42
His physique is a bit odd. His body is too big for his head lol.
Original post by aja89
No, this is.

And if he's not available, I'll take her instead.

:sexface:

mark whalberg yes
that girl eww..
Reply 44
Original post by IlexBlue
He's not hideous, but he's certainly not what I'd call attractive either.

Why must all young guys these days either look like an N-Dubz reject, a pompous private school boy or so ridiculously metrosexual that it looks as if his beauty routine takes longer than mine?

A pompous private schoolboy? :confused: Surely 'dressing smartly' kind of reflects this?

What happened to guys who dressed smartly and groomed themselves well but still looked like men...

Fashion is incredibly overrated, the irony is that these guys are the new 'fashion'.

But if somebody is young, they are hardly going to be at the stage hair is forcing its way out of their nostrils are they?
Reply 45
Original post by YetAnotherMember
I honestly don't get why you keep making these ''is he hot'' threads...

Cause TSR is full of pervy boys and girls :wink:

Original post by Ocassus
Same age as me then. Whats your point?

he's a lot bigger now..

(edited 12 years ago)
I like the last pic but he's a lil 'pouty'.
He's prettier than some girls I know, that I can say.
Original post by YetAnotherMember
I honestly don't get why you keep making these ''is he hot'' threads...

duhh it the only way to have a popular thread , that doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

I wish British guys looked that hot.
Would swallow balls and love tenderly/10

Would hold hands on the bus with
Would take to a upmarket French restaurant, AND order the chablis
Would introduce to parents
Would kiss on the mouth
Would make love with the lights turned ON
Would have a commemorative Christmas card featuring the two of us, which would in turn be sent around to our closest friends with the unique hallmark, 'happy as a clam with U'

Oh, no homo by the way.
Reply 50
Original post by kingkongjaffa
mark whalberg yes
that girl eww..

Haha, she's more of a gay/bi girl's girl rather than a guy's girl. :wink:
Reply 51
Original post by Jackso
Yeah, he is definitely well above a 6.5 and Mark Wahlberg/Katherine Moennig are no-where close to being 'perfect' looking. Although to be fair, I think the average person is probably about 4/10 and no one is ever above a 9.

If that were the case, wouldn't the scale stop at 9? :K::^_^:
He's not hideous, but he's certainly not what I'd call attractive either.

Why must all young guys these days either look like an N-Dubz reject, a pompous private school boy or so ridiculously metrosexual that it looks as if his beauty routine takes longer than mine?

What happened to guys who dressed smartly and groomed themselves well but still looked like men...

Well a man is simply an adult male, with the age of adulthood defined by the laws of the country. With this country defining an adult as somebody over the age of 18, I really can't see how anybody could mistake this guy as either under 18 or female.
Reply 53
Original post by EffieFlowers

Sí?

Sí. :colone:

Original post by Ocassus
A pompous private schoolboy? :confused: Surely 'dressing smartly' kind of reflects this?

No, it's sort of that awful, preppy, Jack Wills-and-hair-gel look that screams "douchebag." You know, the gap yah type.

Original post by Retrodiction
Well a man is simply an adult male, with the age of adulthood defined by the laws of the country. With this country defining an adult as somebody over the age of 18, I really can't see how anybody could mistake this guy as either under 18 or female.

There's a difference between clearly looking like a man or a woman, and looking like a man or an effeminate metrosexual who looks like he'd throw his Starbucks order at you and run away whimpering if you said or did anything mean to him.
In this case, I meant the latter.

There's a difference between clearly looking like a man or a woman, and looking like a man or an effeminate metrosexual who looks like he'd throw his Starbucks order at you and run away whimpering if you said or did anything mean to him.
In this case, I meant the latter.

I repeat: a man is simply an adult male. A metrosexual man is still a man, so it makes no sense that say that there's a difference between looking like a metrosexual man and looking simply like a man. 'Man' is an extremely broad category, and the only requirement is being an adult male. It's as nonsensical as saying that there's a difference between a human and a blonde human.
Original post by 99luft Balons
duhh it the only way to have a popular thread , that doesn't have anything to do with Islam.

I wish British guys looked that hot.

hahaha, good point!
Reply 56
What's with all the hot or not threads? I'm infamous for the hot or not thread :smug:

Hot isn't the right word to describe him, nor handsome. He's beautiful. He has very desirable female features. Modelling agencies gag over faces like his.

Faces like his are hard to rate, what am I rating him against?

In terms of beauty solely, a 9.5.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aisha~~
Remind me, why are women incapable of objective opinion on physicality? Complaining about how he's dressed? Seriously? He's a model for christs sake, he's paid to be dressed by other people and to stand around showing the clothes off.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/238/423/a4e.jpg

I agree.

Are you male? for some reason.probably your username I always thought you're a girl or someone that had been through a sex-change :colone:
hes suckin his cheeks in, in the first ones
Original post by T-Toe
What's with all the hot or not threads? I'm infamous for the hot or not thread :smug:

Hot isn't the right word to describe him, nor handsome. He's beautiful. He has very desirable female features. Modelling agencies gag over faces like his.

Faces like his are hard to rate, what am I rating him against?

In terms of beauty solely, a 9.5.

What's the difference between an handsome man and a beautiful guy? handsome man is more rough around the edges?

Quick Reply

Latest