The Student Room Group

Video's of your school on Youtube?

just wondering , has anyone ever put their school or college name into youtube and if so , what videos have come up about your school or college( you dont need to post the videos here you can describe them if you want just incase you dont want people to find out what school you went to)

when i searched my school on youtube , there is a lot of videos from pop idol type events that the school has done , a few of the teachers singing up there , you have got this lads doing the YMCA dance and other videos.

Scroll to see replies

All of ours are fights.. classy.
Reply 2
Well, a couple of guys made videos of random challenges in school and put them up. initially, they got a great response, but soon teachers found out and they got excluded. :/

apart from that, nothing much.
Reply 3
Original post by hbk4894
just wondering , has anyone ever put their school or college name into youtube and if so , what videos have come up about your school or college( you dont need to post the videos here you can describe them if you want just incase you dont want people to find out what school you went to)

when i searched my school on youtube , there is a lot of videos from pop idol type events that the school has done , a few of the teachers singing up there , you have got this lads doing the YMCA dance and other videos.

Considering the name of my old school is rather common, most of the videos are of different places, but the few that I did find of my school were scenes from the various Christmas productions that the staff have put on over the years.
Reply 4
weve got a rap video thing we did at our school, man the acting is so..so bad.
Reply 5
The company that re-did our fences put a video up showing their handy-work.
Thrilling.
A fight, and several of the school prom DVD trailers (they are DVDd each year), that's all thankfully!
Reply 7
The prom.

They're all about the prom.

(Was hoping for a fight.)

Mainly musical fundraising events. Parodies of Just the Two of Us and Take Me Out. And a basketball video.

And some American high school with the same name.
Reply 9
My school regularly searches youtube for any fight videos or generally anything that portrays the school in a bad light, then find out who uploaded it and get them to remove it.

There are quite a few videos of plays and musical events though :smile:
Reply 10
Not my school, but from the general area:

there's one of the teachers performing Amarillo.
not much else...
Reply 12
You know your school is classy when it has its own youtube channel. :gangster:
I found this:

[video="youtube;Dw7bPtT9Wu8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7bPtT9Wu8[/video]

Which I found mildly amusing.

Other than that, it's talent show stuff and gymnastics.
Reply 14
Almost forgot...

It's not 100% related to my school but...

My physics teacher auditioned for the X Factor xD

[video="youtube;CfTHeRarwpE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTHeRarwpE[/video]
Reply 15
Lmao I just typed my school into the YouTube search bar and the top suggestion was "[name of school] fights" :awesome:
Reply 16
surprisingly there is no fights when i search my school in to youtube
Original post by Ocassus
You know your school is classy when it has its own youtube channel. :gangster:

Mine has youtube, facebook and twitter :lolwut:
Reply 18
Mine just brings up videos year 11 leavers have made which consists of various pics of them and their friends on the playground/field from years 7 - 11 with dance music by 'DJ Boonie' or equivalent in the background.

My college, on the other hand, has a video of an English tutor dancing to 'I'm sexy and I know it'...badly.
(edited 12 years ago)
A girl playing bagpipes :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending