Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Interview at University of Hertfordshire.. Help please Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I have an interview for pharmacy course at University of Hertfordshire soon and I was wondering what is the layout of the interview? what sort of questions do they ask you? Do they test you?

Please help me this is my last chance

I would appreciate your help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LILI222)
    Hi guys

I have an interview for pharmacy course at University of Hertfordshire soon and I was wondering what is the layout of the interview? what sort of questions do they ask you? Do they test you?

Please help me this is my last chance

I would appreciate your help.
    I don't know if you have already had your interview but if not, perhaps try to have a look on facebook. There are several university groups and I'm sure there is one for pharmacy since its quite a large department.

Hope this helps a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if u already had your interview but i'm sure ur aware its a group interview. They'll ask the same Q's to every person. Q's: Why Pharmacy? What characteristics/ skills a pharmacists needs to have? Why pH is important in Pharm? Why chirality important? Y should we follow code of conduct? etc

Hope it helps if u've not already been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    I don't know if you have already had your interview but if not, perhaps try to have a look on facebook. There are several university groups and I'm sure there is one for pharmacy since its quite a large department.

Hope this helps a bit.
    (Original post by Hkadiri)
    Not sure if u already had your interview but i'm sure ur aware its a group interview. They'll ask the same Q's to every person. Q's: Why Pharmacy? What characteristics/ skills a pharmacists needs to have? Why pH is important in Pharm? Why chirality important? Y should we follow code of conduct? etc

Hope it helps if u've not already been.
    Thank you so much both of you for help. I had my interview last month and I got my offer yesterday, so happy :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LILI222)
    Thank you so much both of you for help. I had my interview last month and I got my offer yesterday, so happy :woo:
    Congrats!

Poll
Would you shell out for travel insurance?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.