The Student Room Group

Anybody got edexcel biology unit 4/5 notes in a word document?

anybody? i got a pretty good document with notes for unit 2 !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Stryder402
anybody? i got a pretty good document with notes for unit 2 !

May be its too late but I just saw this thread...had some of the notes so thought to upload it..I downloaded these few months back so dont have the links..I'd like to thank the uploaders and please let me know if the uploader mind me posting these notes here(if seen by the uploader),I'll remove it...No offense...
Reply 2
Original post by cisne
May be its too late but I just saw this thread...had some of the notes so thought to upload it..I downloaded these few months back so dont have the links..I'd like to thank the uploaders and please let me know if the uploader mind me posting these notes here(if seen by the uploader),I'll remove it...No offense...

fancy seeing you here again.....thansk for the notes!
Reply 3
Original post by arnab
fancy seeing you here again.....thansk for the notes!

fancy seeing me here???why why??
Reply 4
anybody prepairing for the june 2012 AS or A2 edexcel biology exam????
Reply 5
Original post by cisne

By fancy, i meant i was suprised to see you on this thread again lool

and yhh i am preparing for the A2 bio nd chem exam on june......how you preparing for chem and bio?
Reply 6
Original post by arnab
By fancy, i meant i was suprised to see you on this thread again lool

and yhh i am preparing for the A2 bio nd chem exam on june......how you preparing for chem and bio?

Doing topic wise past papers...Really the best way to learn.."write and study" right???
Bio is easy but chem is really difficult...
Reply 7
Original post by cisne
Doing topic wise past papers...Really the best way to learn.."write and study" right???
Bio is easy but chem is really difficult...

yhh same but i am not goona call bio easy as i might to really regret it later on lol

OH btw i found some great stuff on bio and chem for unit4 & 5......inbox me ur email address and i will send you the stuff....if you want it that is!
Reply 8
Original post by arnab
yhh same but i am not goona call bio easy as i might to really regret it later on lol

OH btw i found some great stuff on bio and chem for unit4 & 5......inbox me ur email address and i will send you the stuff....if you want it that is!

mmm....Can't you upload it in here?? That would be a great help to others as well....But, are you saying it because the file is too big to upload in here???
Reply 9
Original post by cisne
mmm....Can't you upload it in here?? That would be a great help to others as well....But, are you saying it because the file is too big to upload in here???

well yhh, its abt 90mb+ for each file, so dont think i can uplload it here lol
Reply 10
Uploading this for a request....but all are welcome....I'll try to upload all the topic 7 and 8 notes soon...
Reply 11
Original post by cisne

Heyyy! How are ya? Thanks for the attachments (:
Reply 12
Original post by cisne

Im doing A2. Wbuu?
Reply 13
Original post by d_94
Heyyy! How are ya? Thanks for the attachments (:

You are most welcome....
I'm fine...How are you??? And yeah, I'm doing all the papers again...got a C from biology...
Reply 14
Original post by cisne
You are most welcome....
I'm fine...How are you??? And yeah, I'm doing all the papers again...got a C from biology...

we all ddnt get the marks we wanted. edexcel is disappointing -
Reply 15
thanks for the notes, guys. Esp the topic 4 and 5 extensive summaries. Really helps!
Im doing A2 bio. Need to get a B for my offer.
Got an A at AS thanks to my retake in Jan. =)
Good luck with revision, keep it up and do past papers too.
Reply 16
Original post by d_94
we all ddnt get the marks we wanted. edexcel is disappointing -

Yess it really is.... :frown:
Could I completely rely on these notes or should I also study from the book, Please tell me it is already late and I am having my exam in Jan 2016.
I don't have any time to study from the book so I am really worried. This year was a disaster my mother had a car accident and now she can no longer see so I am taking care of her and I really want to get a good grade in unit 4 so please tell me what should I do ?? I will be really thankful if you replied back.
2019 damn still reading your notes
Original post by cisne
fancy seeing me here???why why??

2019 and still reading you notes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending