The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Ah that will be fun, aslong as my beds not got sick on its fine!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 401
Original post by blow-ice
student village
carroll court
frenchay houses
marketgate

:smile:

really hope i get student village

Ahh good choices, I reckon everyone that got the apps in last week will get their 1st choice, so long as it is actually done on a first come first serve like they say...

Original post by DannyR2811
As long as your not sick, and prepared to put up with my drinking habbits your more than welcome, Bottles of jager will get demolished.

Your gonna be on the Jager? Someone has way too much money :P. your flat it is haha!

Original post by Bexda
massive parrrrrrrrrrrrtyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Is in order

Yes!! see you thereeee!!!
Roryo my family go away alot on buisness and pick it up for like £9 a bottle :biggrin:
Reply 403
Roryo my family go away alot on buisness and pick it up for like £9 a bottle :biggrin:

Wow, can we be bessies? hahahaha
What's closer to the clubs? Marketgate or Student Village? Marketgate's obviously city centre :biggrin:
Reply 405
I love how this threads just degenerated into a discussion about how to get cheap booze and crap :P Who was it saying they get £5500 loan AND a £3500 maintenance grant ?! I'm only getting like £2500 loan and thats it !
When do we find out if we've got our chosen accomodation then? and when do we know who we are sharing with? :smile:
Original post by MissSimkiss
When do we find out if we've got our chosen accomodation then? and when do we know who we are sharing with? :smile:

Probably after the deadline which is 1st june I think
Original post by Jack22031994
Probably after the deadline which is 1st june I think

Ahhh right okay :smile: Cheers!
Reply 409

You need to let me in on that haha! :biggrin:

Original post by DanSmithyy
What's closer to the clubs? Marketgate or Student Village? Marketgate's obviously city centre :biggrin:

Marketgate is in the city centre so marketgate is closer to clubs etc were as SV is on campus. So it's close to lecutres.

The way I saw it is I'd rather be closer to the city and get a 20min bus too lectures, than have to get a 20min taxi every night back from clubs.. :biggrin:
Yea definitely! Free bus travel beats paying for cabs haha!
Reply 411
Got my last offer uni from UWE :biggrin: firmed my choice there.. Adult Nursing september intake :smile:
Anyone going to the visit afternoon today?
Reply 413
Got a conditional offer for illustration at UWE going to be my firm, cant wait till September :smile:

Also could anyone help me with accommodation? as I will be going to Bower Ashton campus I was going to put
Marketgate
Student Village

then I'm not sure what as I dunno how far away they are, how many options do you have to put for accommodation?
I I'm definitely putting marketgate as my top though :smile:

Also what about Nelson/Drake house? finding it hard to find information about them, is it still an option?
(edited 12 years ago)
Just firmed UWE for International Relations and Politics!
Does anyone know how longit takes for UWE Welcome to update?
What are the frenchay houses?
Reply 417
Original post by alex207
Got a conditional offer for illustration at UWE going to be my firm, cant wait till September :smile:

Also could anyone help me with accommodation? as I will be going to Bower Ashton campus I was going to put
Marketgate
Student Village

then I'm not sure what as I dunno how far away they are, how many options do you have to put for accommodation?
I I'm definitely putting marketgate as my top though :smile:

Also what about Nelson/Drake house? finding it hard to find information about them, is it still an option?

You're probably best picking Marketgate and all accommodation in the city as thats where the Bower Ashton campus is

Original post by Jack22031994
What are the frenchay houses?

There houses based in Frenchay I assume?
Original post by Jodianne
You're probably best picking Marketgate and all accommodation in the city as thats where the Bower Ashton campus is

There houses based in Frenchay I assume?

You mean Carroll Court?
Just applied to accomodation:
1st: Carrol Court
2nd: Student Village
3rd: Hollies
4th: Frenchay Homes

on the e-mail confirming my application it said I have to set up a method of oayment before i come, does that mean I have to just have a bnak account in place or does it mean a direct debit has to be set up before I arrive?
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending