The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2800
Original post by sparsons12
Got a double wammy on Thursday UCLAN fitness test @9am :O however LJMU have given me an interview for 1pm. Both universities were if you cannot attend we cannot change the date (very cooperative I know). If i fail my UCLAN fitness test in the morning I can get to LJMU for 1pm but if I pass it, I'm going to have to do the UCLAN interview and phone LJMU and beg them for another date. Anyone else in the same boat :frown:

If I were you I'd phone them now and beg them. Tell them the entire situation.

I know they have said that they wont change the date, but it must be worth begging!
Original post by hhh123
If I were you I'd phone them now and beg them. Tell them the entire situation.

I know they have said that they wont change the date, but it must be worth begging!

Going to do the UCLAN fitness test and if I pass then ring Liverpool and beg them but if I fail which I'm praying I don't then I'll be able to get there. Problem is i've done way more fitness prep than interview prep so I'm 50:50 in terms of pessimism:redface:ptimisim.
Que sera I guess
Reply 2802
Original post by sparsons12
Going to do the UCLAN fitness test and if I pass then ring Liverpool and beg them but if I fail which I'm praying I don't then I'll be able to get there. Problem is i've done way more fitness prep than interview prep so I'm 50:50 in terms of pessimism:redface:ptimisim.
Que sera I guess

Ah I see well good luck either way!
Reply 2803
recieved an unsuccessful from northampton this morning , good job i got an offer from my first choice :smile:
Got an offer for herts!
Original post by ShockableVF
Got an offer for herts!

Congrats mate.

I got a letter from Greenwich AH this morning saying I was on the waiting list.
Original post by ShockableVF
Got an offer for herts!

Going for that as your first choice?
Reply 2807
Original post by mark_richards
Congrats mate.

Got mine yesterday, from Medway, just wondering what you are doing with you're other offers. I have one from brighton and one from herts and don't know what to do
Original post by mark_richards
Congrats mate.

Cheers dude and so did I :smile:

Original post by bluelightz
Going for that as your first choice?

It'll have to be for now, I'm happy with herts but am hoping George's will give me an offer. Regardless, herts is good because I've already met the conditions so I know that in a few years I am going to be a paramedic :biggrin:
Reply 2809
Just gt an offer from Coventry.... DILEMMA!!!!!
Hey hope everyone is ok! Does anyone have an interview tomorrow for uclan??? Really nervous just wondered why people had done to prepare?!

Thanks

Becky xxx
On the waiting list for both Greenwich AH and Greenwich M. Got an offer from Portsmouth which I won't be able to accept, on the shortlist for George's.

Interview for Hertfordshire on the 16th.

Really nervous, and am feeling slightly pessimistic at the moment - there's always next year though right?
Original post by elchilds
Just gt an offer from Coventry.... DILEMMA!!!!!

Whoop, whoop! Well done, join us :-D
Reply 2813
Original post by Anyastasia
Whoop, whoop! Well done, join us :-D

I'm in such a dilemma!!! I really don't know what to do for the best. I loved both unis and both have their positives and negatives for me.

I have got a few questions for Coventry about time and university and placements.

Arrrrgh... Don't know what to do. Coventry offer is quite high as well :s-smilie: compared to my Worcester one, but obtainable with hard work!

Xx
Reply 2814
In second year at Portsmouth now
Reply 2815
Original post by laurajones24
Nothing here. Pretty sure they said beginning of April but it's Easter now so might not hear until after the holidays- unless someone else knows any different.

I rang them today. Got such a confusing answer....."If you haven't heard anything yet then we'll probably be making you an offer, but we may not be"
well that helped...........lol
Reply 2816
Original post by Becks2889
Hey hope everyone is ok! Does anyone have an interview tomorrow for uclan??? Really nervous just wondered why people had done to prepare?!

Thanks

Becky xxx

Bit late but make sure you are prepared for the fitness test, and research JRCALC, Bradley report, HPC and The Uni itself....
Reply 2817
Anyone had an offer from Edgehill Uni??
Reply 2818
Original post by EIG
has just spoke to northampton , to be told I should find out in a few weeks :confused: im going crazy here

These last few months have shredded my nerves! lol
Original post by graemeb
I rang them today. Got such a confusing answer....."If you haven't heard anything yet then we'll probably be making you an offer, but we may not be"
well that helped...........lol

Lol well lets hope so. I rang today as well and he said hopefully next week we should be finding out by.