The Student Room Group

'period stain' effect shorts - fashionable?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Clare~Bear
Well sorry if some of us are cursed with heavy periods. When I didn't know when it was coming, my PJs sometimes looked worse than these shorts. I have gone to the doctors and I've got the pill now.

nice :erm:
Reply 21
Sorry if that was TMI but the people I quoted seemed to think that it's unhuman to have periods that could leak that much, people on this site have posted about pjs and bedsheets being completely ruined . . . and least mine could be cleaned.
this thread reminds me of the bit in Mean Girls where she says, "...it's not my fault I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!"

hahahaha
This comes to mind:

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.

Half it.
Reply 24
O.O
Am I the only person who thinks they actually look quite nice? Maybe the revision is going to my head as well... :nutcase:
they don't look 'period-stained' at all :lolwut: something is dreadfully wrong if that is what happens to your clothes...

they're dip-dyed shorts and i think they look really cute and summery. would wear on a beach with a bikini. :yy:
It's my thread, you chose to comment on it.

Have you ever heard of "TMI"?! Seriously, woman.
Sorry if that was TMI but the people I quoted seemed to think that it's unhuman to have periods that could leak that much, people on this site have posted about pjs and bedsheets being completely ruined . . . and least mine could be cleaned.

Of course it's not "unhuman", but you don't need to talk about it. Every girl knows about heavy periods, you don't need to broadcast your personal experiences as I'm sure it's not something that anyone is interested in.
I quite like them :colondollar:
Periods are natural- fairs.
But who wants to wear shorts that makes it look like your leaking blood from your vajayjay?
No, thanks from me.
Reply 31
They don't really look 'period stained'. I mean has anyone actually ever leaked like that. Having said that those shorts are gross.
Reply 32
whilst not pretty, I agree with others on here, they look like they're dip/tie dyed..? Not like a period stain :/

A neg rep? Really? For that?
(edited 11 years ago)
I think some people are being too literal- just because you couldn't leak precisely around the circumference of each leg doesn't mean that these don't look like they're the result of some kind of period accident! Why else would you associate red with that area? If they were in different colours they'd be okay maybe...
Any shorts like that pretty much show off a girls bum. As a male therefore I give a big thumbs up :biggrin:
A period stain would more likely show through in the posterior crotch section/bum, no? (depending on thickness of fabric
Periods are yucky.
Reply 37
Original post by cherrybombbb
I think some people are being too literal- just because you couldn't leak precisely around the circumference of each leg doesn't mean that these don't look like they're the result of some kind of period accident! Why else would you associate red with that area? If they were in different colours they'd be okay maybe...

My point exactly!
Reply 38
Just :lolwut: at the 2 guys whove said they would wear them if they were female. Even though the poll is anon i didnt think a guy would pick it.
Reply 39
My point exactly!

Ah I see, you neg rep people who don't agree with you. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply