The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Depression Society MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
biology is okay. but chemistry, theres too much to learn, its overwhelming :cry: all this work to get into med school and i wont even be able to go :frown:

I see what you're doing there..

I'm the one who should be worried tbh :cry: I know what you mean, all this work I put in and suffered, and I won't be able to go. Stupid VV. :mad:
Original post by ViceVersa
I see what you're doing there..

I'm the one who should be worried tbh :cry: I know what you mean, all this work I put in and suffered, and I won't be able to go. Stupid VV. :mad:

what am i doing? :tongue:

like, everybody talks about the hardest bit being getting into the med school, when in reality, its getting the grades thats the hardest :/
Original post by avhhs
At least you done some work :smile:. I haven't done any. Still got that one word written from yesterday :tongue:. And yeah, I often do that too, if snacks are available! (which they currently aren't :redface:)

Wow. Thank you so much :blush:. And I feel the same way about you too :colondollar:

Well there are now no snacks :frown: I ate all of the mini rolls, but I just love them sooooo much! They are my biggest weakness :colondollar:

But yer I am glad I have managed a bit of work, got loads more I need to do but trying my hardest not to think about all of that because I will freak out loads if I do!

Well its true, you are really easy to talk to and you actually understand what I am talking about most of the time! Its nice not just being told I need to calm down and cheer up all the time :smile: :hugs: I am glad you feel you can talk to me though! good to know I am not completely useless :smile:
Reply 6643
Original post by Phoenix07
Well there are now no snacks :frown: I ate all of the mini rolls, but I just love them sooooo much! They are my biggest weakness :colondollar:

But yer I am glad I have managed a bit of work, got loads more I need to do but trying my hardest not to think about all of that because I will freak out loads if I do!

Well its true, you are really easy to talk to and you actually understand what I am talking about most of the time! Its nice not just being told I need to calm down and cheer up all the time :smile: :hugs: I am glad you feel you can talk to me though! good to know I am not completely useless :smile:

I ate all of the kit kat bars :colondollar:. I love mini rolls, but haven't had them in ages!

That's good :smile:. I need to do mine too.

Same. You are the only person that is really taking me seriously when i'm talking about these feelings :smile:

:hugs:
what am i doing? :tongue:

like, everybody talks about the hardest bit being getting into the med school, when in reality, its getting the grades thats the hardest :/

You know it :tongue:

Yeah that's the shocking truth :\
Original post by ViceVersa
Tbh I may end up like that :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

negative thoughts are overwhelming :frown:
Original post by avhhs
I ate all of the kit kat bars :colondollar:. I love mini rolls, but haven't had them in ages!

That's good :smile:. I need to do mine too.

Same. You are the only person that is really taking me seriously when i'm talking about these feelings :smile:

Well you should get some mini rolls they are awesome :tongue: I ate the penguins too, they are also rather awesome, I do eat far to much **** :colondollar: really need to stop so I can lose weight and get fit, but I like food too much!

Well I am here for you whenever you need to talk about anything, I know how you feel most of the time (even if I am no help :tongue:)

Hopefully we'll manage to do work at somepoint, we do keep saying this but hopefully at somepoint we will actually do some :tongue:
Reply 6648
Well you should get some mini rolls they are awesome :tongue: I ate the penguins too, they are also rather awesome, I do eat far to much **** :colondollar: really need to stop so I can lose weight and get fit, but I like food too much!

Well I am here for you whenever you need to talk about anything, I know how you feel most of the time (even if I am no help :tongue:)

Hopefully we'll manage to do work at somepoint, we do keep saying this but hopefully at somepoint we will actually do some :tongue:

OMG Penguins! Had those too and finished them :biggrin:. It used to be Twix that I ate a lot of :tongue:. But haven't had some in ages. Gotta stop eating chocolate now though, as it generally makes my hayfever worse :frown:. I also finish a big bag of crisps often (although right now for some reason I'm feeling horrified right now :colondollar:). I don't think you need to lose weight :tongue:

Thank you so much :smile: :hugs:

Yeah, hopefully :tongue:

I'm feeling quite ill right now :frown:. Shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Alofleicester

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by avhhs
OMG Penguins! Had those too and finished them :biggrin:. It used to be Twix that I ate a lot of :tongue:. But haven't had some in ages. Gotta stop eating chocolate now though, as it generally makes my hayfever worse :frown:. I also finish a big bag of crisps often (although right now for some reason I'm feeling horrified right now :colondollar:). I don't think you need to lose weight :tongue:

Thank you so much :smile: :hugs:

Yeah, hopefully :tongue:

I'm feeling quite ill right now :frown:. Shouldn't have eaten all that chocolate :colondollar:

nah I don't like crisps, only ever eat them on sandwiches :smile: I constantly eat so much chocolate its bad :colondollar: but that sucks I don't get hayfever so much anymore! but awh thanks, I do though I used to be thin, but I am to down at the moment to stop all my comfort eating!

:h:UGS: hope you feel less ill soon, I am so hungry grrrr I wish I had eaten more but its too cold to get back out of bed now!

But no problem hun, I would like to be able to help you out even if its only a little bit!
Reply 6651
nah I don't like crisps, only ever eat them on sandwiches :smile: I constantly eat so much chocolate its bad :colondollar: but that sucks I don't get hayfever so much anymore! but awh thanks, I do though I used to be thin, but I am to down at the moment to stop all my comfort eating!

:h:UGS: hope you feel less ill soon, I am so hungry grrrr I wish I had eaten more but its too cold to get back out of bed now!

But no problem hun, I would like to be able to help you out even if its only a little bit!

:hugs: Hope you feel better quickly :smile:

Original post by avhhs
:hugs: Hope you feel better quickly :smile:

Well thanks hun :smile: I hope that you're feeling better soon too!
and I really hope that the weather gets warmer again soon, hate it when it is all cold and rubbish! You in college tomorrow then or on your hols yet? :hugs:
free your vulnerable mind, be one. I'm what you are, because I stand where I stand
Reply 6654
Well thanks hun :smile: I hope that you're feeling better soon too!
and I really hope that the weather gets warmer again soon, hate it when it is all cold and rubbish! You in college tomorrow then or on your hols yet? :hugs:

Yeah I hope so too. I feel exactly the same way as you. :hugs:

I'm on my holidays :biggrin:

I don't feel good at all. Think I have a panic attack coming on :redface:. Also can't stop thinking about not having a girlfriend (I know I bore you so much :colondollar: :biggrin:). Going to drink something warm in order to try and get rid of my runny nose :tongue:.

Reply 6655
Went out drinking tonight, had a terrible night, but I didn't end up feeling depressed which is a huge bonus for me. Not sure why I didn't, this is the first time in a while. Thought I would make a post. Hope everyone's doing ok tonight.
Reply 6656
Original post by superwolf

But the fluffies! :puppyeyes:

Don't worry, when we live on Depression Society Island there will be plenty of room for pets of all sorts, and full medical coverage for all.

I like the sound of Depression Society Island!

------

Feeling pretty pleased with myself at the moment. I got on the scales again yesterday and have lost another 0.5kg in the last 2 weeks. I have managed to lose about 10kg altogether in the last 6 months - which may not sound like much but it means that I am finally getting my binge/comfort eating under control and have a healthier lifestyle. I know I still have a long way to go and a lot of weight still to lose but hopefully getting the rest of the weight off will be easier and less of a struggle now that I have got a better grip on my eating habits.
Reply 6657
Would it be illegal for me to stick my phone on audio record in my pocket when I go into shrink appointment?

Then i can upload the best logic fails he comes up with this time.
:mmm: Have fun!

It was mostly ok thanks :hugs:

I have just found this and want it tattooed on my forehead or something http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1q8m4G8ph1qcekcjo1_500.jpg :laugh:

Will do :tongue:
Caught my mum's cold, didn't get much sleep last night because my throat was hurting. :sad:
Oh well, at least I didn't have any trouble waking up. Now to infect mentor :colone:

That's good :hugs:
That's brilliant! :awesome:
Original post by Idle
Would it be illegal for me to stick my phone on audio record in my pocket when I go into shrink appointment?

Then i can upload the best logic fails he comes up with this time.

Go for it! :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Webberino
Will do :tongue:
Caught my mum's cold, didn't get much sleep last night because my throat was hurting. :sad:
Oh well, at least I didn't have any trouble waking up. Now to infect mentor :colone:

That's good :hugs:
That's brilliant! :awesome:

A www no, I hope you feel better soon :frown: :hugs:
I was going to write something about exchanging bodily fluids but I won't :colondollar: :mmm:

I feel so guilty for sleeping well last night and feeling hungry this morning. Over the past few weeks I've definitely become less suicidal too which leads to more guilt. I kind of want to go back to how I felt then, not sure why. My head is a painful place to be sometimes. :mad:

Latest