The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSmithsIndeed
Three chocolate bars.

I am ashamed.

Be PROUD :sexface:

Just had a chocolate Hobnob
Porridge, bbq quorn and veg, cereal bar and thorntons chocolates. It's Easter after all :wink:
Cornflakes, bacon sarnie, orange juice, tea, water, some lemon drizzle cake and more tea.
Reply 823
Think I might have cheese spread on crackers for tea :smile:.Which turned out not to be as filling as I thought so am having a tuna and salad sarnie to top up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 824
Breakfast: Raisin shredded wheats with semi-skimmed milk and orange juice

Lunch: Vegetable soup

Dinner: (having it early): home-made beef and vegetable stew with rice

Snacks: about 3 ferrero rochers, pumpkin seeds, almonds

Yeah, that's pretty healthy for me...usually I have more chocolate!
So far just 2 slices of whole wheat toast and peanut butter. Might have some pineapple slices if the mood strikes.
Marmite sandwich, apple, rice crisps, mini egg cookie, cupcake (to be fair I also did 5 hours of dance)
Nothing
Original post by thompsonic7
Marmite sandwich, apple, rice crisps, mini egg cookie, cupcake (to be fair I also did 5 hours of dance)

Rep for your US Office appreciation. Oh and mini egg cookie :biggrin:
Original post by MelissaJayne
Rep for your US Office appreciation. Oh and mini egg cookie :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile: (for both)... I'd recommend making the cookies- they are amazing!
Reply 830
Breakfast: Weetabix, a banana, fish oil and vitamin supplements (even though that doesn't count as food).

Lunch: Rice with coleslaw and side dishes including tuna, mushrooms, cucumber and carrots. Some black olives.

Dinner: Pasta and Chicken with vegetables.

Snacks: 2 apples, an orange, dark chocolate, nuts, seeds, walnuts, a few table spoons of olive oil and a good few cups of green tea, as well as peppermint tea.
A bowl of weetos
A tofu stir fry with white rice.
An apple juice in a little kiddie's juicebox and straw :biggrin:
Cream crackers with roule cheese :biggrin:
A cup of teaaaa
just returned from French resturant and haaaaaad;( didn't take these pics)

beignets de fromage in a mustard sauce

kinda like these, but different presentation & shape :h:

caramellised onion & goats cheese tart :h:

& cinnamon waffle ice cream, pistachio ice cream :h:

nom :h:
Breakfast: Special K honey clusters
Lunch: Ham and roast chicken slices sandwich and a kitkat chunky
Tea: Battered sausage and chips from the chip shop :smile:
Just had one if my favourite meals, also one of the simplest. Smoked haddock, poached in milk, with a poached egg. Season liberally with salt and pepper and have with a piece of bread and butter. Gorgeous.
Reply 835
müsli for breakfast
meatloaf, broccoli and potatoes for dinner
jelly and cake for dessert

im not proud :frown:
Not a lot can beat Smoked Haddock for me. Except perhaps, poached egg. So the two combined is perfect. I like this for breakfast on a Sunday morning!

And I've had porridge, king prawns for lunch and quorn for dinner. Wanted quick food as been bit busy with working. Mostly enjoyed eating chocolate throughout the day though, this Irish Lily O'Briens selection box. LOOOOVELY.
Breakfast: porridge with berries
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Wholemeal pitta with tuna. A pear
Snacks: cookie, bowl of kiwi and melon
Dinner: Brown rice with chicken curry and natural yoghurt (all homemade).
Love the gritty texture of brown rice even though it always gives me a gurgly stomach afterwards...I never learn!!!
Original post by MelissaJayne
Not a lot can beat Smoked Haddock for me. Except perhaps, poached egg. So the two combined is perfect. I like this for breakfast on a Sunday morning!

And I've had porridge, king prawns for lunch and quorn for dinner. Wanted quick food as been bit busy with working. Mostly enjoyed eating chocolate throughout the day though, this Irish Lily O'Briens selection box. LOOOOVELY.

Yeah it's normally something I'd eat for breakfast, but we got cheap fish off the counter since it's Good Friday and we won't be able to have breakfast as a family until monday so we had it tonight =P although it was saddening to watch the rest of my family eat it with mash and parsley sauce, such a waste :ashamed2:
Reply 839
Breakfast: 2 slices of marmite toast
Snack: Little bit of leftover chicken I found in the fridge
Lunch: Broccoli and stilton soup, 2 pieces of bread, banana, yoghurt, apple
Snack: Mini homemade scone and jam
Dinner: Chicken marinated in a chinese-y sauce, new potatoes, roasted peppers, green beans, apple and yoghurt

Thats actually pretty good for me! Most people on here seem to eat practically nothing!

Latest