The Student Room Group

Anyone who did OCR B AS physics last year... <strong><font

Hey I am in my AS year doing phsyics OCR B.
I was just wondering what was the best way which you can revise this board, since the book seems unecessarily wordy. Is it worth going through the questions in the book and actually reading all the background information?? Or just go through past papers...??

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
bumpp :'(
Reply 3
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I'm taking G491 (retake from Jan, got a D) and G492 in May. I agree about the textbook, it seems so outdated! And G491 didn't even feel like physics at all. I'm hoping for much better grades in May.
Reply 5
Original post by Apocalyptic Fish
I'm taking G491 (retake from Jan, got a D) and G492 in May. I agree about the textbook, it seems so outdated! And G491 didn't even feel like physics at all. I'm hoping for much better grades in May.

How are you going to change your revision tactics for this summer? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest