Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Official LP discussion thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackshadow)
    Haha A place for my head is in my top 10 list of best LP songs <3

I think you might like this:

It's the In the End demo, they recorded it in 1997 (I think).
    Yeah I like that alot

Not gonna say it's better, but M.Shinoda's verses are more tight and delivered better IMO

I look at LP back then and compare to now, and I shake my head

Saw them performing at iTunes festival, covering Adele? I facepalmed

ReputationRep:

Tuuuuuune :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    LP are releasing a new siingle called 'Burn It Down' later this month :yep: i'm excited to hear it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magdaplaysbass)
    LP are releasing a new siingle called 'Burn It Down' later this month :yep: i'm excited to hear it
    YES I'm so haps! They're also releasing a new album later in the year! :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    YES I'm so haps! They're also releasing a new album later in the year! :headbang:
    yay :woo: can't wait i wonder if they're new album's going to follow the same direction as ATS or if it'll be more like they're older stuff :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magdaplaysbass)
    yay :woo: can't wait i wonder if they're new album's going to follow the same direction as ATS or if it'll be more like they're older stuff :beard:
    Oh God I hope it's not like ATS If it's anything like H.T or meteora I would actually jizz!

ReputationRep:
    Oh God I hope it's not like ATS If it's anything like H.T or meteora I would actually jizz!
    I didn't actually mind ATS that much. But to be fair, Meteora and HT are in a different league - definitely hoping their newer stuff will be more like those albums :yep:

ReputationRep:
    looks like we're gonna have to wait until the 16th to hear burn it down :sad:

ReputationRep:
    loving the new album the hunting party
    :thrasher:

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.