Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

McDonalds Monopoly Watch

ReputationRep:
    I found a "20% discount voucher for Best Western" yesterday on the ground.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody won with one of the online codes yet? I think I've entered at least 30-ish and still not won! Is it even possible?

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of stickers just hoping to win £50,000 or even a mini cooper, trying my luck with Mcflurry's everyday loolz xx
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    I got a free sugared donut, yay!

However I just want to win something, have you seen all the people selling them on ebay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kohler1994)
    Has anybody won with one of the online codes yet? I think I've entered at least 30-ish and still not won! Is it even possible?
    I think its near impossible. I'm glad I kept unticking the box for Mcdonalds to let me know about promotions, otherwise my inbox would be RAMMMMEED full of junk
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    I got a free sugared donut, yay!

However I just want to win something, have you seen all the people selling them on ebay?
    Yeah its stupid really, look at this one for example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Dark-Blu...item3374459e06

Theres only two blues to collect and anyone who has the rare one wouldn't be selling it for a few quid :rolleyes: The worst part is, people are actually bidding for it..
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Yeah its stupid really, look at this one for example - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Dark-Blu...item3374459e06

Theres only two blues to collect and anyone who has the rare one wouldn't be selling it for a few quid :rolleyes: The worst part is, people are actually bidding for it..
    Jesus christ, how ****ing stupid are people?

Seems like a good way to make some money though :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BackDoorEntry)
    I think its near impossible. I'm glad I kept unticking the box for Mcdonalds to let me know about promotions, otherwise my inbox would be RAMMMMEED full of junk
    I forgot to unlclick that box once, and expected that within days i would have hundreds of emails. As yet, i have nothing!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to get so, so fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

There are some proper retards out there.

ReputationRep:
    What I find funny is that people are bidding £26+ on the ipod docking station stickers when you can buy the thing itself for £19 on play.com :?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Whitechape...item2ebce64a1b

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Elec...-/Product.html

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the orange code for marlborough street 2012? Please??

ReputationRep:
    I have got park lane ..........dont hold much hopeof getting mayfair!!!!
    Loads of the really common ones.
    Won a fruit bag and a hot drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BackDoorEntry)
    I think online, your code has a particular minute where it wins a prize. If you don't enter it in that minute you don't win!

Thats my theory, cos me and a group of friends got together and entered 240 codes and nada!
    Enter one code per minute to maximise your chances IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Enter one code per minute to maximise your chances IMO.

ReputationRep:
    My friend took my code things off my Big Mac and fries boxes. She said it was just an online game thing.

*****. I could've got a free mcflurry.

ReputationRep:
    A guy next to me gave me a code for a free Sundae!! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefunktopus69)
    A guy next to me gave me a code for a free Sundae!! Yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I have two red stickers (Fleet Street and Strand). If I get the other one I win a weekend break.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.