The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3060
Fate/Zero II : :drool:

That is all.
really liked that first ep of Sankarea :mmm: cute :h: just a bit weirded out by the whole zombie fetish thing :lolwut:

k need to finish off some old shows before starting anymore new ones :pinch:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3062
Original post by vin

That is all.

I haven't seen it yet, can't watch any anime as I'm at my sister's and their limited bandwidth means I have to be somewhat careful with downloading.

But how far did it get? Feel free to click the spoiler to check, although it could be a reverse spoiling, I guess.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3063
Original post by vin

That is all.

We'll no doubt discuss this on MSN, but yeah, nice to resume Fate/Zero again. This was easily my favourite episode of the new season, which is not too surprising considering Fate/Zero was probably the best offering during its last broadcast season.

Spoiler

Reply 3064
Original post by Aiko
We'll no doubt discuss this on MSN, but yeah, nice to resume Fate/Zero again. This was easily my favourite episode of the new season, which is not too surprising considering Fate/Zero was probably the best offering during its last broadcast season.

Spoiler

That was the best part :mmm:

Spoiler

If anything the ep was reeeally nice to look at.:teeth:
Reply 3065
Fate/Zero.

Dat ****ing quality mang.

Amazing OP

Just everything so good.

Whoops I think my Type Moon fag status is showing.
Reply 3066
Loving Space Bros :giggle:

Spoiler

Yo guys, I haven't posted in here for a while mainly because I've just been reading manga for a long, long time. However, I think I may get back into anime and I've heard a lot about Fate/Zero. I know that it's a prequel to Fate/Stay night, so I'm guessing I'm fine watching F/Z if I haven't watched F/ST?
just watched the first ep of mysterious girlfriend x, what the fook did i just watch :lolwut: it was like the start of some drool fetish hentai :rofl: man, weird is not a strong enough word to describe the show especially that girl :lolwut: well i look forward to the next ep :laugh: oh yeah the art style was kinda old school but i quite liked it :yes:
Reply 3069
Original post by vin
That was the best part :mmm:

Spoiler

If anything the ep was reeeally nice to look at.:teeth:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3070
Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC
Yo guys, I haven't posted in here for a while mainly because I've just been reading manga for a long, long time. However, I think I may get back into anime and I've heard a lot about Fate/Zero. I know that it's a prequel to Fate/Stay night, so I'm guessing I'm fine watching F/Z if I haven't watched F/ST?

You'll be fine. It's designed to stand on its own.

A lot of the stuff that Zero spoils, isn't even in the FSN anime anyway. So unless you plan on playing the visual novel, you're really not missing out on much. Though your enjoyment may be less, it's not like you're going to weep.
Original post by eugenius 8
just watched the first ep of mysterious girlfriend x, what the fook did i just watch :lolwut: it was like the start of some drool fetish hentai :rofl: man, weird is not a strong enough word to describe the show especially that girl :lolwut: well i look forward to the next ep :laugh: oh yeah the art style was kinda old school but i quite liked it :yes:

My reaction exactly to Nazo no Kanojo X:five: However, it had great direction and an awesome score so I am hooked. The premise is gross and pretty off putting yet it has a strange charm. :yep:

In other news, Fate/Zero season start was awesome. Oh man, looked great, sounded great and although it did suffer from its usual too-much-yackity-yack-and-not-enough-action it was still pretty awesome.

I'll be keeping Sankarea. Not sure what to make of it, nice enough but I guess only time will tell with that one whether it can maintain an original and interesting plot line or just degrades into a cheesy romance.

I'm also really liking Kuroko no Basket, it was directed great, had a great score, nice visuals and looks set to be pretty epic. I'm not a huge sport anime guy but I can't help but love anything that reminds me of Slam Dunk :coma:

Osome X Amnesia was okay. Bit too many obvious/strained jokes and not enough story or character substance or development. Very nice and fitting ED but that's about all I can compliment it for. I am a bit disappointed as I was hopping this would take Anothers spot this season for mystery/thriller. In any case, I'll keep going with it for now, hopefully it gets better.
Original post by Facticity
Osome X Amnesia was okay. Bit too many obvious/strained jokes and not enough story or character substance or development. Very nice and fitting ED but that's about all I can compliment it for. I am a bit disappointed as I was hopping this would take Anothers spot this season for mystery/thriller. In any case, I'll keep going with it for now, hopefully it gets better.

The manga is ok, and it does have some interesting and dark twists, however it does tend to focus more on boobs than mystery.
Reply 3073
Some quick thoughts: Episode 25 of Mirai Nikki was insane, especially the last part. Nazo no Kanojo X was hilarious but good; certainly a different slant on the romance genre. And lastly, Accel World was equally strange in its own way, but to its credit had a rather interesting take on virtual reality.
Reply 3074
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia was mildly amusing and I liked how they repeated the same scenes over with the inclusion of Yuuko. I'm not sure how much longevity this'll have, though. The humour exhibited can only go so far until it starts to become repetitive. In other words, I hope this won't result in episodic banter and will actually have some plot and character progression.

Edit: Oh, and I also had the privilege of watching the second season of Saki. :tongue: I didn't know anything about what this second serving would offer (aside from the obvious assumption that it'll be about cute girls playing mahjong again), but having now watched it, I wouldn't have minded a direct continuation rather than this prequel of sorts before the events of the first season. We'll see how it goes...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3075
That second ep of zetman was much more interesting.:smile: Now that everyone's older that kiddy feel had kind of gone and along with the events it felt darker.:yep:

Dont really care for the OP/ED though.:nah:

:huff: Another is just stupid now. Up to ep8.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3076
Original post by vin
That second ep of zetman was much more interesting.:smile: Now that everyone's older that kiddy feel had kind of gone and along with the events it felt darker.:yep:

Yeah, it was a pretty good episode. Looking forward to seeing how this one transpires. Has a comic book hero feel to it.
Still have no internet access, so have only watched Zetman and Space Bros out of the new season's offerings... :bawling:

Having no internet somehow puts me off watching the complete series I have on the go too, despite the fact I have all the episodes already downloaded on my hard drive. I don't even know why. :dontknow: So instead I watched Landlock (Manga Classics) and one of the Lupin III specials (Secret of Mamo or something) which I had on DVD, watched a few eps of Mouretsu Pirates I downloaded despite having stalled it (still bores me to death), and read A TON of manga - all of Gunsmith Cats, one volume of Rave Master, and Canaria Child, some one volume manga I downloaded ages ago and forgot all about.
Reply 3078
**** you Gundam Age :unimpressed: ep 26

Spoiler

Reply 3079
Today I ended up watching all of School days (twas on crunchyroll).

Having obviously known about the ending for years now (times flies so fast) it wasn't all that amazing. Still nice to see the jerk get what was coming.

Would make many a generic harem a little more interest :mmm:

Latest