The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have dark brown hair and hazel green eyes. I know a couple of girls with brown hair and brighter green eyes. Don't think it is that rare.
Reply 21
You need a master ball to catch them, that rare.

Spoiler

Original post by Torpedo Fish
There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features?

OMG. :s-smilie:

No, there is nothing genetic to stop that combination.

My eyes are brown though sometimes in very sunny days become green.My hair is brown. There a plenty of girls like me. I suppose you are talking about really green eyes, though... If that's the case they are not as usual but I don't think they are are either...

I feel awkward. This thread is awkward. :s-smilie:
I have brown hair and green eyes :ahee:
Well. I did have. Naturally. It's been red for the last 10 months.
Original post by DJkG.1
It's not that uncommon, a lot of Latin and mediterranean and Persian girls would meet those criteria.

Interesting that I say that because those girls are often considered the hottest -

It's not easy being one of those girls in the UK... :smile: Especially when there are so many stunning blonde and redheads... When I was a teenager I wanted to be a redhead so much, lol, but I ended up looking like a freak. :s-smilie: But guys always tell me my ethnicity is hot... :redface: It is just the guys though. Lol. Girls think I look boring...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by VictorDeLost
You need a master ball to catch them, that rare.

Spoiler

Ash? Is that you!?!
Reply 26
Wow. You're specific, OP. This reminds me of that Little Britain sketch.

[video]http://www.videohippy.com/video/11231/Little-Britain--Mr-Mann--Linda-Walliams[/video]
Reply 27
Original post by ilovelabradors
It's not easy being one of those girls in the UK... :smile: Especially when there are so many stunning blonde and redheads... When I was a teenager I wanted to be a redhead so much, lol, but I ended up looking like a freak. :s-smilie: But guys always tell me my ethnicity is hot... :redface: It is just the guys though. Lol. Girls think I look boring...

Allow it - it's such a ****ing shame when hot girls try to dye their hair (red of all colours) because they think they look boring and the general opinion amongst girls is such - this sounds like you tbh.

Stunning blondes and redheads pfft... it's all about the understated beauty. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by DJkG.1
Allow it - it's such a ****ing shame when hot girls try to dye their hair (red of all colours) because they think they look boring and the general opinion amongst girls is such - this sounds like you tbh.

Stunning blondes and redheads pfft... it's all about the understated beauty. :wink:

Lmao. I even atempted blonde in year 10. :s-smilie: Looked so washed out and ill... :s-smilie: Oh, and blonde hair with black/dark brown eyebrows is a look to die for... :eek:

Now I am wise enough to know that I look my best in natural colours, actually have not dyed my hair in a year or so, but back in the day I really hated being a brunette. Which is odd as I like my features now. It's just that sometimes I feel I look so boring and not glamourous at all. The fact that I am nerd also doesn't help. :tongue:
I have naturally brunette hair and light green eyes... :tongue: I don't know anyone else who has the same colouring... Dark browny-green eyes are more common, not pale green. I feel special :wink:
I have brown hair and green eyes, but I'm a boy. But if it's just hair and eye colour you're fussy about and not gender, I'm free most evenings this week :wink:
Reply 31
Change the green to blue and you have my GF. And my she is a beaut :smile:
Reply 32
What's colour without decent features?
Reply 33
Brunette + Green eyes + Nice dark eyebrows = my perfect girl.
Original post by T-Toe
What's colour without decent features?

I'm not that bothered about features, I'm not into the whole high cheekbones bs.
Reply 35
Its considerd really rare in south asian backgrounds, my cousins have hazely-green eyes, Ive got quite dark brown hair as well as dark brown eyes. My hair does get lighter in the summer, but my eyebrows are so dark...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
:lolwut:
Reply 37
Erm has anyone else noticed that the female in the ad above the forum has brown hair and green eyes? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by darthgirlie
We exist :smile:

:colondollar:

Marry me!
my mother, me and all my three sisters do I never thought of it as uncommon but actually I can't really think of that many other people I know with green eyes even apart from all my exs. I lhonestly only like guys with dark hair and green eyes, it the only combination I find attractive at all. I hate blond hair on men so much! I think it's vile and just find blue or brown eyes really boring, bland and genuninly unattractive so op your not alone.

Latest