The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, I've just had a bloody eventful 15 minutes :|

Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Finished 2 hours now. B3 next! I think I'll do that at about 2 till 3

You don't have to do four hours, you can keep your virtual money :biggrin: come on here instead and keep me company :biggrin:

Original post by Sheel1
Cool :smile:, did you check the answers ? Linear programming hmm do you mean like graph inequalities, finding vectors ect?

I presume june exams are going to be hard now :s-smilie: they always are harder than January

Yes, I always mark past papers after completing them :smile:
No actually, I hate linear programming and inequalities. I much prefere algebra, calculus and trig. It's just that I'm pretty good with all those now, and I left linear programming till last :smile:

Are you sitting B/C/P2 in June?

Original post by iJess
Ah I done 2 hours of art cw but I still got english, science AND r.e planned for the day

Eurgh think that would be my worst nightmare!

Original post by PrinceUpsb
Just created a fake statement of results with bad grades... my motivation to revise haha! I don't want to see that come August!!

Lol, I quite like the idea of that actually. Never heard of that one before...
Original post by CharlieBoardman

You don't have to do four hours, you can keep your virtual money :biggrin: come on here instead and keep me company :biggrin:

No actually, I hate linear programming and inequalities. I much prefere algebra, calculus and trig. It's just that I'm pretty good with all those now, and I left linear programming till last :smile:

Well I'm doing 1 hour of B3 then I'll have a brealk, then IT coursework is on the computer so I'll be on here replying to posts and stuff on here. I think I'll do the one hour at 3

I dont think I'll apply to Cambridge engineering afterall
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2982

Can someone confirm that:

x=0.925mx=0.925m
(edited 12 years ago)
Well I'm doing 1 hour of B3 then I'll have a brealk, then IT coursework is on the computer so I'll be on here replying to posts and stuff on here. I think I'll do the one hour at 3

I dont think I'll apply to Cambridge engineering afterall

Ah fair enough.

What makes you say this?!
Star wars movie marathon

What a geek :wink:
Original post by Cubic

x=0.925mx=0.925m

Wait one second.
Original post by Cubic

x=0.925mx=0.925m

Yes, this is what I get :smile:
Anybody play Skyrim? I've never played, and just though I'd have a go for a bit. What Race should I choose to be? My brother is telling me to be a Dark Elf. :curious:
Reply 2988
Yes, this is what I get :smile:

Thanks, I hope that a question like this comes up.

People at my school always get tripped up on not adding 0.8 and 1.2 for the 200N weight, and also forget to minus the 0.3m for x.

The grade boundaries will surely decrease if this comes up.

I played skyrim for a little bit but then sold it back. I think I was a nord or something?
Original post by Cubic
Thanks, I hope that a question like this comes up.

People at my school always get tripped up on not adding 0.8 and 1.2 for the 200N weight, and also forget to minus the 0.3m for x.

The grade boundaries will surely decrease if this comes up.

I played skyrim for a little bit but then sold it back. I think I was a nord or something?

People just make stupid mistakes lol.

Usually moment questions are a lot easier than that, but that one I liked :biggrin:

Grade boundaries for physics are quite low anyway to be fair. And I don't have a clue what to be lmao. How come you sold it back?
(edited 12 years ago)
Ah fair enough.

What makes you say this?!

Well I emailed them and the undergrad Engineering officer replied that my A-Levels are OK but to stand a good chance I need F.Maths, Chemistry, Electronics or Design. Also, its 'general' engineering so I might have to do the Chemistry side, and I find GCSE hard enough as it is. Ilike the look of Warwick
Anybody play Skyrim? I've never played, and just though I'd have a go for a bit. What Race should I choose to be? My brother is telling me to be a Dark Elf. :curious:

I was a dark elf, they look the best. Either that or an Orc
Well I emailed them and the undergrad Engineering officer replied that my A-Levels are OK but to stand a good chance I need F.Maths, Chemistry, Electronics or Design. Also, its 'general' engineering so I might have to do the Chemistry side, and I find GCSE hard enough as it is. Ilike the look of Warwick

Ah I see. Warwick is a fantastic University, I am also looking at Warwick :smile:
I was a dark elf, they look the best. Either that or an Orc

I am a dark elf:cool:
Reply 2994
How come you sold it back?

I just couldn't get into it, although I'm sure that it is a great game. I'm more into zelda and final fantasy.
Original post by Cubic
I just couldn't get into it, although I'm sure that it is a great game. I'm more into zelda and final fantasy.

I've never played either of those :frown: I always wanted Zelda as a kid :frown: I suppose I'm too old for it now? :'(
Reply 2996

Haha I enjoy english and re, but science and art are a bit tedious.
Original post by iJess
Haha I enjoy english and re, but science and art are a bit tedious.

Science? tedious?!
Reply 2998
Science? tedious?!

YEP TEDIOUS. I just spent 4 hours doing As government and politics. I am actually missing GCSES! :eek: - *curses school for making us take everything a year early!*

How is all of your revision going. I would do anything to go back to revising GCSE history, that was just so fun! :biggrin:

Physics.....ahhaha not so envious of you guys there!
Science? tedious?!

A lot of science is horribly boring but there are some interesting parts I love emulsifiers because I find the ends of the emulsifier to act very strangely and amusingly but emulsifiers didn't come up in my C1 exam in January.

Latest