The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Okay. :h:
Reply 9441
Thank you. Lots. :h:
Original post by Colonel.
http://www.chortle.co.uk/student/?current=8

Hello everyone. Please vote for me when it comes to the "Glasgow Heat" of this competition. It would be greatly appreciated.

:biggrin:

Spoiler

Done :h:
Reply 9443
Knee brace off..I am now finally free with no contraptions on my leg :coma:
(edited 11 years ago)
Scored an own goal with my gentleman's area on Saturday. :colonhash:

Got MOTM though at left-back for our side, even if we lost 4-0.
Reply 9445
Original post by marcusmerehay
Got MOTM though at left-back for our side, even if we lost 4-0.

That's not an achievement. :eyebrow:
The first bit was though, still got a bruise. :lol:
Reply 9447
I can't believe that One Tree Hill managed 9 seasons, tried watching it once upon a time and thought it was pretty bad.
Reply 9448
It was a terrible OC, if Mischa Barton hadn't thought she could do anything outside of the OC I imagine that could have carried on for 10 seasons.
Reply 9449
Yeah I agree. Some many awesome shows have been cancelled over the years yet One Tree Hill has somehow persisted.
Reply 9450
Original post by Deshi
Yeah I agree. Some many awesome shows have been cancelled over the years yet One Tree Hill has somehow persisted.

Loads have been cancelled because of the stars getting far too big for their boots as well.

The first two seasons of the OC were some of the best television out there.
Original post by Mess.
It was a terrible OC, if Mischa Barton hadn't thought she could do anything outside of the OC I imagine that could have carried on for 10 seasons.

I agree.

They kind of had to rap up the show around her absence. Taylor was not a good replacement :no:
Reply 9453
Original post by natty_d
I agree.

They kind of had to rap up the show around her absence. Taylor was not a good replacement :no:

Yeah Taylor was :sexface: but the show sort of lost it's way after they killed Marissa.
Original post by Deshi
Yeah Taylor was :sexface: but the show sort of lost it's way after they killed Marissa.

:nopity:

How are you Deshi? :h:
Reply 9455
Original post by natty_d
:nopity:

How are you Deshi? :h:

I'm goood, my legs are finally free of any bandages/contraptions, I'm pretty sure my Easter holiday is longer than anyone's, into my fourth week :biggrin:. Downside is however I've started revision for exams today (seems like yesterday when I stopped revising for January :sad:) and the state of Liverpool FC guarantees that I'm in a bad mood for most of the week :frown:

How you doing? You don't post much nowadays. January exams go well? You're at Nottingham right?
Original post by Deshi
I'm goood, my legs are finally free of any bandages/contraptions, I'm pretty sure my Easter holiday is longer than anyone's, into my fourth week :biggrin:. Downside is however I've started revision for exams today (seems like yesterday when I stopped revising for January :sad:) and the state of Liverpool FC guarantees that I'm in a bad mood for most of the week :frown:

How you doing? You don't post much nowadays. January exams go well? You're at Nottingham right?

Fourth week? This is like my first (should be second) week of holiday really. Kind of bored of being at home because my mum is well being herself. Meh. I'm probably gonna go back up soon as I really am not doing ANY work at all.

:arsenal: :rave: City Crumble seems to be tasting delicious.

I don't post as much as I would like to, usually I stalk the thread and then get distracted by someone or something. January exams went surprisingly well, I've got 6 more this term :nothing: But Nottingham is great - been doing lots of different things: ran for president of a society, got rejected from PWC, started DJ-ing and stuff :moon:

How is Southampton?
New phone in the next few days. :awesome:
Reply 9458
Original post by natty_d
Fourth week? This is like my first (should be second) week of holiday really. Kind of bored of being at home because my mum is well being herself. Meh. I'm probably gonna go back up soon as I really am not doing ANY work at all.

:arsenal: :rave: City Crumble seems to be tasting delicious.

I don't post as much as I would like to, usually I stalk the thread and then get distracted by someone or something. January exams went surprisingly well, I've got 6 more this term :nothing: But Nottingham is great - been doing lots of different things: ran for president of a society, got rejected from PWC, started DJ-ing and stuff :moon:

How is Southampton?

Yeah I go back next monday, looking forward to it. Home life is decent (mainly due to having to spend no money :coma:) but it's pretty much impossible to beat uni life, where there is always something to do.

Did you win the race for being president of the society? :teeth:

I've been so bad with internships, I posted on here a while ago about doing my cv but I haven't even started it yet. What were you applying for at pwc and how far did you get? Pwc are one of the biggest companies so they're always going to be very hard to get into it!

And Southmapton is decent, my house this year was awesome and we now have the house sorted for next year and my rooms the only on with en-suite :biggrin: And activities wise I haven't really done much this year considering most of my activities (nearly all) are sports related so haven't been able to do much, have been managing my teams second team though which has been fun.

You're in halls right, how is it? Got a house sorted for next year?
Reply 9459
Original post by Kevmeister
New phone in the next few days. :awesome:

If it's the Samsung Galaxy S2 you need a slap :colonhash:

Latest