The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
I don't even know what half of the things on the sexmap mean :s-smilie:
Making a skirt. It involves D-rings and leatherette. :eyeball:
I'm not sure I'll ever work up the courage to wear it outside the house.
Reply 542
Original post by Crisps
Why does London have to be so expensive to get to? :hmmm:

Eeew.. i agree.. hurry up student loan and pay day..
Reply 543
Original post by Crisps
Actually I think it was Owen who first linked us to it.

You know, I think you're right. Now there's an amusing irony.

Original post by L.O.V.E.
I don't even know what half of the things on the sexmap mean :s-smilie:

Ooooh, can I play at being a sexglossary!?
Why did I leave getting a train this late!?

£65 return, which isn't actually awful, it's considerably cheaper than when I went to Oxford last term.

but the last train back to Newcastle leaves at 9pm, which seems awfully early if we went for drinks or anything.
Reply 545
Original post by seanfromtheblock

£65 return, which isn't actually awful, it's considerably cheaper than when I went to Oxford last term.

but the last train back to Newcastle leaves at 9pm, which seems awfully early if we went for drinks or anything.

Yeah, but remember, Newcastle is three hours north of London, and trains need to get to depots (there's one at Newcastle) and stuff :tongue:

I can't go to the meet anyway, I always make a weekend of it when I go to London, and alas I work every Friday and Sunday :frown:
What I find shocking about the sex map is that it misses two of the biggest uniform fetishes - police and fireman! Emergency services, represent.
Reply 547
Original post by Terpsikhore

I've got an image of you toiling away over this leathery thing by candlelight, like Dr. Frankenstein and his creature.

"What... have I done?!" :zomg:
Reply 548
Original post by Terpsikhore

oooooooooooo....

Original post by seanfromtheblock

Mines gonna be 37 which is amazing for nottingham... I'm so lucky I've managed to find somewhere to stay saturday night...!

Anyone think we're gonna be busing/tubing - can't decide if I should get a travelcard or just pay for the bus when I need it.. I have about 3 oyster cards lying around somewhere.. just no idea where
what does the SCT bit mean in TSRLGBTSCT? :confused: (and even google didn't help :emo: )
Reply 550
Original post by cpdavis
what does the SCT bit mean in TSRLGBTSCT? :confused: (and even google didn't help :emo: )

Society Chat Thread? Maybe..?
I'm going to see Frank Turner on Friday so unless I decide to go back to Brighton on Saturday I don't know if I can justify another trip into London :frown:
Reply 552
I'd come to this meet but I have work on Sunday, and I'm a very boring person :nopity:
Original post by rissa14
oooooooooooo....

Mines gonna be 37 which is amazing for nottingham... I'm so lucky I've managed to find somewhere to stay saturday night...!

Anyone think we're gonna be busing/tubing - can't decide if I should get a travelcard or just pay for the bus when I need it.. I have about 3 oyster cards lying around somewhere.. just no idea where

ooh, lucky you. I don't know anyone in London, so that's not really an option for me :sad:

hm. could get the megabus for £30 return, but the thought of spending 6 hours on bus each way is not good.
Reply 554
I'd come to this meet but I'm broke, so probably not
Reply 555
Original post by Nynyflower
I'm going to see Frank Turner on Friday so unless I decide to go back to Brighton on Saturday I don't know if I can justify another trip into London :frown:

I would kill to see him live!
I'm looking through the human sex map, some of the things have made me go :lolwut:
Reply 557
Tried megatrain? I might just try them now.. forgot..

I have a lot of family in london and they keep offering.. so thought I'd take them up on it
Reply 558
Original post by cpdavis

Original post by rissa14

I just thought it stood for 'Society'. Although that makes more sense, Rissa :smile:
Original post by rissa14

Yeah that would make sense :tongue:

Latest