The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by theronkinator
Or you can just flash it with Odin and don't need to root it at all...
I'm not sure if the data is preserved when flashing with Odin.
Original post by whyumadtho
I'm not sure if the data is preserved when flashing with Odin.

It is, make sure you use an upgrade version though and not a clean wipe version (I think a few exist in some places).

Though I would still recommend rooting and using titanium backup in case.
Reply 7262
This is a ridiculously unlikely request/question, but here goes:

For widget locker, I currently have the standard ICS unlock circle but with four icons around the outside, all of which are white. I really want to have it so that they are ICS blue (whilst the padlock and circle stay white), which I know the hex code for, is there anyway to change it? Just the four icons around the edge, nothing else.
Open up the .wltheme folder? :dontknow:

guys is this good? I still don't have any money for a phone, but it'd be nice to know: http://www.expansys.com/motorola-milestone-2-android-smartphone-203426/

Also, what a site!
I'm getting an HTC Desire S this week :smile:

Not the best phone ever I know, but I'm on a tight budget!
Original post by mevidek
I'm getting an HTC Desire S this week :smile:

Not the best phone ever I know, but I'm on a tight budget!

:gah: For how much? It's been at the top of my list for months!
Original post by + polarity -

£15.50 per month with 750mb internet, 50 free mins (I don't phone a lot), and 250 free texts.

Original post by + polarity -

great phone took me a while to finally get it rooted and flashed properly, never looked back!
Original post by youngzwavey
great phone took me a while to finally get it rooted and flashed properly, never looked back!

I'm really looking forward to getting it :h:
Reply 7269
Got one back in August. Great phone.

But want something more. Good thing my contracts up in August. Can't wait
Original post by lohoj
Got one back in August. Great phone.

But want something more. Good thing my contracts up in August. Can't wait

what you getting, i kinda know what you mean, i want something more but i think i'm leaning towards the new iphone when it comes
so i was ready to buy gta 3 on android for £2.99 but then on the basket screen it shows that i have to pay 60p VAT charge :lolwut: same 20% VAT charge on dead space, but everything else was VAT included, is this because its an app from a country outside the EU? they should just show the VAT included charge in the price then :angry: also they say there may be additional charges from the bank the card im using is from :s-smilie: this doesnt sound fair, anyone know how i can get around this?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
so i was ready to buy gta 3 on android for £2.99 but then on the basket screen it shows that i have to pay 60p VAT charge :lolwut: same 20% VAT charge on dead space, but everything else was VAT included, is this because its an app from a country outside the EU? they should just show the VAT included charge in the price then :angry: also they say there may be additional charges from the bank the card im using is from :s-smilie: this doesnt sound fair, anyone know how i can get around this?

Download the app in the duty free part of an airport?
Original post by F_shakeey
Download the app in the duty free part of an airport?

aww damn it, well i couldnt find it anywhere on google if people paid vat for it so thought everyone was paying £2.99 in uk :s-smilie: ah well will pay that stupid 60p then :unimpressed: :p:
aww damn it, well i couldnt find it anywhere on google if people paid vat for it so thought everyone was paying £2.99 in uk :s-smilie: ah well will pay that stupid 60p then :unimpressed: :p:

I found that the GTA was crashing on my S2 a lot deleted the app got so far as well :sad:
Original post by F_shakeey
I found that the GTA was crashing on my S2 a lot deleted the app got so far as well :sad:

aww that sucks :frown: yeah ive heard other s2 users had problems with it too, not properly supported or something :s-smilie: well i have the xperia s, am trusting this one guy who reviewed it and said it was working great, fingers crossed :p:
aww that sucks :frown: yeah ive heard other s2 users had problems with it too, not properly supported or something :s-smilie: well i have the xperia s, am trusting this one guy who reviewed it and said it was working great, fingers crossed :p:

Yeah they didn't really think that the S2 would be great for the GTA when it is but hey they got better things to do (GTA 5)
Lets hope so worst thing is you probably won't get a refund since it'll take 15 minutes to download the extra conten and start playing the game. I found bugs when I progressed deep into the game, suffice to say I'm saddened they haven't sorted it out.
MC3 is great :awesome:
Currently waiting on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. :yeah:
just got the "incompatible" GTA 3 downloaded apk to run seamlessly on a desire s (CM7.1stable + tiamat 1.1.5 kernel) ever so slightly overclocked on SmartassV2, oh did i mention controlling it with my ps3 controller :bl: now i remember why i didnt get an iphone for £49379473 a second lol

Latest

Trending

Trending